The Education Forum

Billy Sol Estes Documents

Doug-

Thanks for the heads-up on the book. Is Billy Sol Estes: a Texas Legend the one you would recommend? I'll have to do some hunting, it doesn't appear to be readily available.

Malcolm Wallace's and Peoples' "accidents" seem to echo shades of Lee Bowers' one car accident out in the middle of nowhere. :ph34r:

Robert Morrow has posted a copy of Billie Sol's autobiography online. I have to find it and provide the link in the forum.

I imagine the Henry Marshall cause of death was changed because the coroner's verdict was patently wrong, not because of anything Billy Sol Estes said.

Billy Sol Estes may or may not have been rehabilitated by his time in prison. That's a judgment call.

For sure, he wanted consideration for ratting out LBJ and the other rats. He wanted a pardon for the crime(s) of which he had been convicted.

The reason I asked when he started to tell the whole truth is that I hoped someone would ask: and nothing but the truth?

The change in the official cause of death of Henry Marshall came about because Billie Sol asked to go before the Robertson County grand jury to tell what he knew. It was Clint Peoples, the U.S. Marshal for the Northern District of Texas, who persuaded Billie Sol to volunteer to go before the grand jury. Had Billie Sol not done so, it is likely that today Marshall's death would still be classified as a suicide.

On one of my visits in 1984 with Peoples in the U.S. Courthouse in Dallas he walked over to a file cabinet and showed me his files on LBJ, Billie Sol, et al. He then reached in and pulled out one file and showed it to me. It contained about half a dozen of large and clear photographs of the Henry Marshall's scene of death with his body on the ground next to his car. Someone had taken these photographs before the body was removed. I failed to ask Peoples for more information about the photographs and today wonder where they and the rest of his files are located.

http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKmarshallH.htm

Edited by Douglas Caddy

I have those files and links I got from Robert awhile back. I'll dig in there.

I found the forum link: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19886

Here is a web link where you can download rare, out-of-print books on the JFK assassination

From Robert Morrow 512-306-1510

There are some fabulous extremely hard to find books available for download at my Box account. Web link:
https://www.box.com/...e6999f8799dfd0a

“The Dark Side of LBJ” (1968) by Joachim Joesten is a very important and extremely rare book to find.

Penn Jones’s “Forgive My Grief” Volumes 1 and 2 are now up. In a few weeks Volumes 3 & 4 of “Forgive My Grief” will be up – so keep checking the web site. These books are very hard to find.“History Will Not Absolve Us” is an extremely important book on the JFK assassination and Martin Schotze has given me permission to distribute it. Please download and distribute this amazing book to others!

“Billy Sol Estes: A Texas Legend” is another rare & very important book. As is “Texas In the Morning “ by Madeleine Brown.
You can also download my Word file on "LBJ, CIA & GHW Bush Murdered JFK" – 800+ page Word document file.

There is also the “Texas Connection” by Craig Zirbel. “And We are All Mortal” by George Evica as well as the classic “Accessories After the Fact” by Sylvia Meagher.

In the future, I hope to put up for download some very important Joechim Joesten books: “How Kennedy was Murdered: The Full Appalling Story” as well as “Oswald: The Truth.”

Here is the web link for my Bibliography of JFK Assassination Books: http://lyndonjohnson...tion-books.html

It has over 1,000 books listed that relate to the JFK assassination and other related books on deep politics. If there are any books I should add to this list, please tell me.

There are 2 good places to buy used books: 1) Amazon and 2) www.abebooks.com which often has more books and prices that are cheaper than Amazon in the area of used and hard to find books. I highly recommend Abe Books.

Please forward this email to others who might have an interest. And if anyone has some rare Joachim Joesten books that they would like to add to the cause, please let me know so we can get them scanned and put up on the internet.

Robert

Mr. Caddy,

I rarely post on the forum and I consider myself a novice. I have built a library of 400+ books on the assassination but I am not a researcher. I do believe a conspiracy killed my President. I will never again have an opportunity to ask someone like yourself a question so I would like to ask if toughing Watergate break-in was related to the assassination?

Meant to say, do you think the break-in was related to the assassination

Yes, Tom, it was directly related. I cover my role in Watergate fairly early on in the interview below and then later starting about I hour and 56 minutes I talk about the relationship between these two events.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jKBlJQNtek

We hope that in the coming months that you will post in the forum timely information that you have gleaned from your 400 volumes on the assassination. Few people have such an extensive library.

Doug

Thank you Mr Caddy. WOW! If you are correct then it explains a motive for the murder and the extensive effort at cover-up.

Maybe more so than many theories out there.