The Education Forum

A Profile In Courage, Congressman Neil Gallagher

This is one of the most important interviews I have ever viewed. Congressman Neil Gallagher was a friend of JFK and a key figure in Congress for many years. His first hand recounting of what he knew about the JFK assassination is a revelation. But the interview goes beyond that and one revelation after another about related topics comes forth, right up to the last minute of the interview. This is one that you will remember for a long time. What a great man!

A Profile In Courage, Congressman Neil Gallagher

http://archive.larouchepac.com/node/28114

Roy Cohn plays an important role in Congressman Gallagher's story as you will see. Although this is about what happened in the 1960s and 1970s, it is relevant today because Donald Trump and Roger Stone were protégés of Cohn for many years. They were students of his fascist way of conducting government, which is on display in the current presidential campaign. If Trump were elected president, he and Stone will implement the worst of Cohn. I shudder to think of what would then happen to America and to the world.

Agree with you Doug. But one thing bugs me - I think Hillary will succumb to the pressure that the CIA and others will put on the president to rule against the release of JFK documents.