The Education Forum

Robert Macfarlane

I am a student of history.  I am also a student of the Kennedy assassination.   Many years ago, I met a women, fell in love and got married.   She was originally from Cuba.  When she completed her required military duty for Cuba, she had expressed a desire to further her military career and wanted to pursue the intelligence field.  Her commander  in Cuba was Fidel Castro.  He sent her to Russia for specific intelligence training.  She spent two years in KGB spy school.  Her time there also included assassination training.  When she had her training, she came back to the States and was recruited by the CIA.  She worked for the CIA for the next twenty years.  One of her first assignments was the assassination of President Kennedy.  The CIA had organized and assembled the players who would be tasked with the killing.   She played a significant role in the assassination.   When we were married, she told me about her involvement, and how the mission was planned and carried out.

Edited by Robert Macfarlane

13 hours ago, Robert Macfarlane said:

I am a student of history.

I've always been a student of the Kennedy assassination.   Many years ago I met a women who would eventully become my wife.   She had been raised in Cuba, and as all Cuban youth, she had to perform her one year of required military duty.  Afterward, she wanted to pursue a career in the intelligence field.  Castro sent her to Russia to go through KGB spy school.  After two years of training, she returned to the States where she was recruited by the CIA.  She worked as a contract agent.  One of her first assignments was the assassination of President Kennedy.  As we all know,  the CIA was instrumental in organizing and carrying out the death of the President.   My wife played a significant role in the assassination.  I occasionally share my knowledge of the event.

• 2 weeks later...