The Education Forum

New Theory Regarding Duran, Azcue, Leonov, and the Virtual Impersonation of Oswald

Tommy you must consider Simpich's "Ernesto Miller" angle as well, who he mentions was a friend of the Duran family, as he used to borrow their car (please correct me if I'm wrong Bill!) and by saying the Russians were impersonating LHO, that clearly implicates them in the murder to some degree as well which, as Simpich also argues they wanted nothing to do with the mess that was ongoing in the plot.

I also wouldn't say "the evil CIA" as the agency isn't necessarily evil but there were certainly bad apples who were involved in the JFK hit and this plot included a (theoretically) very sophisticated (and compartmentalized) operation in Mexico City of which we're still trying to uncover.

20 minutes ago, B. A. Copeland said:

Tommy you must consider Simpich's "Ernesto Miller" angle as well, who he mentions was a friend of the Duran family, as he used to borrow their car (please correct me if I'm wrong Bill!) and by saying the Russians were impersonating LHO, that clearly implicates them in the murder to some degree as well which, as Simpich also argues they wanted nothing to do with the mess that was ongoing in the plot.

I also wouldn't say "the evil CIA" as the agency isn't necessarily evil but there were certainly bad apples who were involved in the JFK hit and this plot included a (theoretically) very sophisticated (and compartmentalized) operation in Mexico City of which we're still trying to uncover.

B. A,,

With all due respect, did Ernesto Miller have a "very thin face"?

--  Tommy  :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

30 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

B. A,,

With all due respect, did Ernesto Miller have a "very thin face"?

That I am not sure of. The Ernesto Miller bit I got from Simpich's being a guest of Alan Dale a few years ago. He talks about figuring out who the "blond Oswald" was. might have to hit the documents for that.

3 hours ago, B. A. Copeland said:

That I am not sure of. The Ernesto Miller bit I got from Simpich's being a guest of Alan Dale a few years ago. He talks about figuring out who the "blond Oswald" was. might have to hit the documents for that.

B. A.,

These two guys are not to be confused.  As you can see, Ernesto Miller had a squarish face.  Nikolai Leonov, on the other hand, had a very thin face.

Ernesto Lehfield Miller on the left, Nikolai Leonov (as photographed on 10/02/63 near the Soviet embassy in Mexico City) on the right:

post-6350-082029800 1303067107_thumb.jpg

Another photo of Leonov from the same day:

Image result for "nikolai leonov" "mexico city"

Nikolai Leonov is the blond guy in this photo:

NikolaiLeonovFidelNikitaBrezhnev.jpg

Edited by Thomas Graves