The Education Forum

Guns, guns, guns

Evan Burton

My American friends - why are you doing this to yourself? Why aren't you at least having a high-level discussion on taking some measure to stop all these mass shooting?

You don't have to outlaw all weapons but why do people need semi-automatic rifles? If it is recreational then have the weapons stored securely at a range.

The answer to the gun problem is NOT more guns!

• 3 years later...
On 8/4/2019 at 7:11 PM, Evan Burton said:

My American friends - why are you doing this to yourself? Why aren't you at least having a high-level discussion on taking some measure to stop all these mass shooting?

You don't have to outlaw all weapons but why do people need semi-automatic rifles? If it is recreational then have the weapons stored securely at a range.

The answer to the gun problem is NOT more guns!

This is why you still have covid lock downs and are people oppressed by your government ; ) Giving up your guns has unintended consequences as you are now learning. 

• 4 weeks later...

I will point out that there is a wide range between "giving up your guns" and allowing every numbskull, idiot, and mentally/morally bankrupt person to have access to firearms.

There is such a thing as "reasonable restrictions." Fully automatic weapons fall under that category, and they ARE regulated. 

It's NOT an all-or-nothing proposition.