The Education Forum

Mysterious Watergate Deaths?"

Tim Gratz

Lou Russell, he was McCord's buddy, sort of the sixth man at Watergate the one that got away, Right?

Also, I haven't read Yankee Cowboy War in many years, I need to go over Oglesby's case for the Dorothy Hunt crash being set. I realize that many pwople think it is suspicious, need to look at.....

Lou Russell, he was McCord's buddy, sort of the sixth man at Watergate the one that got away, Right?

Also, I haven't read Yankee Cowboy War in many years, I need to go over Oglesby's case for the Dorothy Hunt crash being set. I realize that many pwople think it is suspicious, need to look at.....

There's some good info on the Internet about it too, Shanet.

Sorry I am not as organized as are people who can just do this all day, but for those of us with  complicated lives,  I don't have the time for this foolishness. Or to look up #107 or what ever.  All the F###### trivial debates, on and on....

Dawn

Dawn:

I personally appreciate the suggestion "to look up #107 or whatever" on an organized seminar, as that is how this process will actually move forward, rather than just remaining a jumbled set of disconnected comments. How better to improve upon what you complain to be, "All the F###### trivial debates, on and on...."?

Tim Carroll

Tim, I of course did this to direct Forum members to your seminar where the issues of the Hunt crash and the suspicious deaths (timing wise, anyway) of Russell and Leon properly belong.

Tim G.

For your information, I read Tim's seminar, I even read it over the phone to Carl Oglesby. I have downloaded it placed it in a file, to be re read whenever I please.

If he did not bring up certain deaths, so be it, it's his seminar. If you think you can improve upon it, do so.

It's these little questions, then directing the reader to lok up a certain number of posts, like just sit and count til we get to the one you mean? (I am certain they are not numbered on my computer). It's just very game like.

Can't you just make your darn point??

Does not seem like you are trying to advance the case.

Of course there were Watergate deaths and Dorothy's plane crash was a big one.

Should this not be a thread? Should it only be addressed on one particular seminar?

If you think those deaths belong on Tim C's seminar, why did you not bring the issue UP there?

Just two days ago you were attacking him???

God, I hope I can break this habit and not respond to this nit picky stuff.

Dawn