The Education Forum

Muchmore and Nix Films

Shanet Clark

MEMBERS OF ED FORUM

DO You think the Muchmore and Nix films are suspicious in that they cut to a similar moment from a similar angle?

Muchmore is very similar to Nix for a few frames, but in those few frames I see a very slow braking to a halt.

Al Currier gave a figure of Five MPH and Don Roberdeau holds at ten MPH.

I see that a Heavy Limousine will coast down that DP grade at 15-20, or more in cold weather.

The Muchmore and Nix films show a halting, braking sequence to cap an ambush of triangulated volleys.

Am I correct to say the Nix film shows the headshot as a white flash at the back of JFK's head?

Is the consensus that a front to back shot that killed john kennedy captured in these films?

Shanet Clark Posted Today, 02:13 AM

MEMBERS OF ED FORUM

DO You think the Muchmore and Nix films are suspicious in that they cut to a similar moment from a similar angle?

Muchmore is very similar to Nix for a few frames, but in those few frames I see a very slow braking to a halt.

Al Currier gave a figure of Five MPH and Don Roberdeau holds at ten MPH.

I see that a Heavy Limousine will coast down that DP grade at 15-20, or more in cold weather.

The Muchmore and Nix films show a halting, braking sequence to cap an ambush of triangulated volleys.

Am I correct to say the Nix film shows the headshot as a white flash at the back of JFK's head?

Is the consensus that a front to back shot that killed john kennedy captured in these films?

Shanet, in my opinion your final sentence notes the key evidence, available from these films.

I believe these films are authentic but that they fail to demonstrate that the shot came from in front of the President. I must acknowledge, however, that I am in the minority on this one.