The Education Forum

New videos on the Sixth Floor Museum website have appeared, including long interviews with Parkland doctors!

• Micah Mileto changed the title to New videos on the Sixth Floor Museum website have appeared, including long interviews with Parkland doctors!
31 minutes ago, Kathy Beckett said:

I keep getting this:

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to jfk.emuseum.com. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

Learn more…

It should have an option letting you admit access to the site anyway

22 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

Yes, and I also noticed today that the Sixth Floor Museum bookstore is carrying several pro-conspiracy books, including Thompson's new book Last Second in Dallas and Summers' Not in Your Lifetime.

Maybe one day they could fix their horribly misleading presentation of all of the evidence.

8 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

Maybe one day they could fix their horribly misleading presentation of all of the evidence.

I agree.

In around 2001/2002, I exchanged several e-mails with Gary Mack, who was then the curator of the museum, about the biased selection offered by the museum's bookstore. The last e-mail I received from him was sent to me by mistake; he intended to send it to the museum's management, but he accidentally included me as a recipient. In the e-mail, he told them that they would have to formulate a response to the objections I was raising because others would raise the same objections. Of course, he said nothing about fixing the problem by making the bookstore's selection more balanced.

6 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

I agree.

In around 2001/2002, I exchanged several e-mails with Gary Mack, who was then the curator of the museum, about the biased selection offered by the museum's bookstore. The last e-mail I received from him was sent to me by mistake; he intended to send it to the museum's management, but he accidentally included me as a recipient. In the e-mail, he told them that they would have to formulate a response to the objections I was raising because others would raise the same objections. Of course, he said nothing about fixing the problem by making the bookstore's selection more balanced.

The museum literally lies to people about simple things like the back wound etc.