The Education Forum

Guide to conspiracy theories (ECost, 2020)

Just to be clear : I do believe "some kind of conspiracy" was involved in the JFKA

I feel there is a huge difference between "having some theory" versus "making a case based on hard evidence".

There is a difference between a theory and an investigation, however at some point people are not making that distinction anymore.

So, perhaps something to consider.

I just bumped into this, no more no less.

https://conspiracytheories.eu/_wpx/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/COMPACT_Guide-2.pdf 

Edited by Jean Paul Ceulemans

16 hours ago, Jean Paul Ceulemans said:

Just to be clear : I do believe "some kind of conspiracy" was involved in the JFKA

I feel there is a huge difference between "having some theory" versus "making a case based on hard evidence".

There is a difference between a theory and an investigation, however at some point people are not making that distinction anymore.

So, perhaps something to consider.

I just bumped into this, no more no less.

https://conspiracytheories.eu/_wpx/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/COMPACT_Guide-2.pdf 

Guide.jpg

Who funded this paper?  

25 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Who funded this paper?  

p. 1   EU (European Union)-funded research network of 150 scholars from across Europe who are investigating the causes and consequences of conspiracy theories. For more information: www.conspiracytheories.eu   

Edited by Jean Paul Ceulemans

1 minute ago, Jean Paul Ceulemans said:

p. 1   EU (European Union)-funded research network of 150 scholars from across Europe who are investigating the causes and consequences of conspiracy theories. For more information: www.conspiracytheories.eu   

What do you think their motivations are in commissioning such a piece? 

41 minutes ago, Jean Paul Ceulemans said:

I can only refer to the "Recommendations" part (p.11 - 15)

Hi Jean, I work in public relations, this document is unmistakably a public relations piece, commissioned by a government, that is designed to stifle dissent, deflect criticism of government and their acolytes. The use of linguistics make that clear. 

The sad part is; this is exactly the modus operandi that has been used to suppress the truth around the JFKA.