The Education Forum

Remembering JFK on the 59th anniversary of his assassination

Rich Taylor

On 11/23/2022 at 5:20 AM, Rich Taylor said:

I was only 5 days older than JFK Jr. But I remember no kids shows on the 3 channels we had for several days.  It would be nice to have the full truth on the event, but we may never know.

It is the anniversary of the accidental homicide of JFK -- agent Hickey accidentally fired an auto burst of his AR15.

I know the truths of the events -- read my postings -- but i dont know the full truths.

376517089_Possible6shotburst.jpg.b9ecb8f

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz

2 hours ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

It is the anniversary of the accidental homicide of JFK -- agent Hickey accidentally fired an auto burst of his AR15.

I know the truths of the events -- read my postings -- but i dont know the full truths.

I bought and read Bonars book when it came out in the early 90's...at first it made sense to me until you factor in the one thing that the book did not.  Connolly. But that might be for another thread.

Edited by Rich Taylor

On 11/23/2022 at 8:56 AM, Rich Taylor said:

I bought and read Bonars book when it came out in the early 90's...at first it made sense to me until you factor in the one thing that the book did not.  Connolly. But that might be for another thread.

Name one thing that did not make sense in Mortal Error -- i can name at least 2 things.

Name one thing that did not make sense in JFK THE SMOKING GUN -- ditto.

Why do u mention Connolly?

376517089_Possible6shotburst.jpg.b9ecb8f

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz