The Education Forum

Knowing the why will lead us to the who?

On 11-22-63 I was a student attending Brigham Young University in Utah. Right from the beginning, it did not hang together for me. I later transferred to the University of Southern California and read the 26 volumes. I knew it was a conspiracy when I was thru with that task.

Only decades later when the evidence was produced to show JFK was planning to turn the war over to the South Vietnamese. That and the Bay of Pigs have convinced that the secrets lie within JM Wave. Had a couple of buds who retired from the Agency who while working in Eastern Europe and South America, both pointed me to JM Wave.

Edited by Evan Marshall

The ‘cui bono’ logic does take us a long way up the ladder to who was behind this. One thing that is seldom discussed is if it is accepted that the CIA or a small team of its meecinaries/contractors did this, and Dulles/Angleton were at the apex of operational organisation, then who gave them the green light to proceed with such a thing they weren’t the principal beneficiaries. Foreign policy in particular served many big players at the time. 

Some of the Agency's Hanger On's thought a stop sign was an indicator of too much government interference. I met and did some training for an outfit run by a retired Green Beret master breacher and his opinion was that JFK was not shot soon enough! There is a whole other world out there! We were doing a class on hostage rescue on school buses with a couple of buds from 22SAS.

1 minute ago, Evan Marshall said:

Some of the Agency's Hanger On's thought a stop sign was an indicator of too much government interference. I met and did some training for an outfit run by a retired Green Beret master breacher and his opinion was that JFK was not shot soon enough! There is a whole other world out there! We were doing a class on hostage rescue on school buses with a couple of buds from 22SAS.

That thinking in military circles is why I think the conditions were ripe for the coup. Of course, also in the CIA, Cuban exiles and Mafia. What we have seen after is a morass, a very entangled situation, where truth is almost lost in a sea of irrelevance. So many motives to kill the guy, so many disenfranchised factions but, they all have one thing in common. That they’d want to be certain that they’d get away with it, before deciding/agreeing to do it. They’d need to know that justice wouldn’t run its course in this case. 

Larry Hancock's "Tipping Point" included some Bay of Pigs survivors who were not especially concerned about getting away with it. I still sure Oswald was pretty much the patsy he claimed to be AND was silenced because he knew just enough to open doors important and guilty people wanted nailed shut!

Larry described a group of folks known as "The Black Crows". I had met a Vietnam era sniper who spoke of a group called "The Black Rose". Close enough for me.

Edited by Evan Marshall

54 minutes ago, Evan Marshall said:

Larry Hancock's "Tipping Point" included some Bay of Pigs survivors who were not especially concerned about getting away with it. I still sure Oswald was pretty much the patsy he claimed to be AND was silenced because he knew just enough to open doors important and guilty people wanted nailed shut!

Larry described a group of folks known as "The Black Crows". I had met a Vietnam era sniper who spoke of a group called "The Black Rose". Close enough for me.

You can find fanatics for sure and people say lots when angry. The doing is another thing. There is a lot more to this plot than just pulling a trigger, plenty who would care about being caught or a trail to them. I think you’d want to kill the shooters straight after. 

We’d all love to know who. Thats for sure. The Congo photo with the umbrella had me thinking. 

The shooters have probably all died of natural causes by now. Killing co-conspirators cannot be kept quiet and will certainly discourage likeminded folks in the future. I've been told by a bud who was a Vietnam Green Beret and was in charge of the folks who caught Che' that ONI "hid" a lot of folks.

5 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

The ‘cui bono’ logic does take us a long way up the ladder to who was behind this. One thing that is seldom discussed is if it is accepted that the CIA or a small team of its meecinaries/contractors did this, and Dulles/Angleton were at the apex of operational organisation, then who gave them the green light to proceed with such a thing they weren’t the principal beneficiaries. Foreign policy in particular served many big players at the time. 

This ... 

He sacked Dulles and threatened the existence of the CIA . JFK effectively asked the question - Who is in charge ? POTUS / democracy or CIA / Military / Big Business ? 

He got his answer 

13 minutes ago, Michael Davidson said:

This ... 

He sacked Dulles and threatened the existence of the CIA . JFK effectively asked the question - Who is in charge ? POTUS / democracy or CIA / Military / Big Business ? 

He got his answer 

Yep.

For me, big business or the oligarchs sit above the rest; with the CFR, CIA, Military all co-opted as mechanisms to do their bidding. 

Looking too high in the food chain will leave us bewildered. I'm convinced that the plotters were covered by JM Wave.

2 minutes ago, Evan Marshall said:

Looking too high in the food chain will leave us bewildered. I'm convinced that the plotters were covered by JM Wave.

It may well do, Evan. Its natural to want a conclusion and I think accountability may stop with the CIA or a small faction connected to it. That then infers the killing was done because of a whole bunch of simple reasons/motives that are more relatable to your average person. Which IMO won’t be a true reflection of why it happened, only a partial one.

The clue is in the journey from FDR until now. It may have started with Woodrow Wilson, ie the direction that America and the world has taken. 

i did two tours as a Detective Sgt in Detroit Homicide that were interrupted by a year assigned as the firearms instructor for Detroit SWAT. I found at Homicide that knowing who committed the murder was often not a major problem. Finding witnesses was often impossible. RE: JFK I had a conversation with a Vietnam veteran where he served as a Green Beret sniper. He led me to JM Wave and although I've been a published writer since the mid 70's I have no plan to do a JFK. I've satisfied my curiosity and that is enough for me!

8 minutes ago, Michael Davidson said:

Most people live in denial . They cling to the idea that they live in a democracy . They never did 

The trouble is, the idea that they do live in one is reinforced at every opportunity.  

11 minutes ago, Evan Marshall said:

i did two tours as a Detective Sgt in Detroit Homicide that were interrupted by a year assigned as the firearms instructor for Detroit SWAT. I found at Homicide that knowing who committed the murder was often not a major problem. Finding witnesses was often impossible. RE: JFK I had a conversation with a Vietnam veteran where he served as a Green Beret sniper. He led me to JM Wave and although I've been a published writer since the mid 70's I have no plan to do a JFK. I've satisfied my curiosity and that is enough for me!

Did you read John Perkins “confessions of an economic hitman” ?