The Education Forum

Big P.U.: National Review Covers Paul Gregory's Lies on LHO

In this interview, recorded in February 2023, Gregory recalls these events and, as a scholar and skilled researcher, debunks several assassination conspiracy theories by demonstrating that Lee Harvey Oswald indeed killed Kennedy and acted alone — that the Oswald he once called a friend had the motive, the intelligence, and the means to commit one of the most infamous crimes in American history.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/lone-gunman-the-man-who-knew-lee-harvey-oswald/

From the Hoover Institution.....

It is amazing how "conspiracy theories" are always getting "debunked"...

Gregory has demonstrated LHO did the deed and acted alone...

I wonder how LHO performed the smoke-and-bang show on the GK? 

And fired his single-shot bolt-action rifle twice in about one second?

If this stuff isn't getting planted...then I will eat my hat.....

Edited by Benjamin Cole

52 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

In this interview, recorded in February 2023, Gregory recalls these events and, as a scholar and skilled researcher, debunks several assassination conspiracy theories by demonstrating that Lee Harvey Oswald indeed killed Kennedy and acted alone — that the Oswald he once called a friend had the motive, the intelligence, and the means to commit one of the most infamous crimes in American history.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/lone-gunman-the-man-who-knew-lee-harvey-oswald/

From the Hoover Institution.....

It is amazing how "conspiracy theories" are always getting "debunked"...

Gregory has demonstrated LHO did the deed and acted alone...

I wonder how LHO performed the smoke-and-bang show on the GK? 

And fired his single-shot bolt-action rifle twice in about one second?

If this stuff isn't getting planted...then I will eat my hat.....

FYI, your link is to a National Review article, not to an article in Reason magazine.

• Benjamin Cole changed the title to Big P.U.: National Review Covers Paul Gregory's Lies on LHO