The Amazing Crime-Solving Arrest Capabilities of the Dallas Police Department

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Good. Please add this thread to your site lol.   

Already did a few hours ago. (Without actually pasting any EF members' posts directly onto my webpages, keep in mind. Because that vile behavior became a dastardly crime four years ago remember.) :)

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2023/08/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1367.html

Edited by David Von Pein

6 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Already did a few hours ago. (Without actually pasting any EF members' posts directly onto my webpages, keep in mind. Because that vile behavior became a dastardly crime four years ago remember.) :)

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2023/08/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1367.html

Wow Mervyn made the big time.   

8 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

It's merely a report that was written (at least in part) at a later time (i.e., well after the arrest of Oswald). That's the only thing that needs to be "interpreted". The contents of the document need no further interpretation. Just the question of WHEN it was written.

David, THAT, IS THE BIG QUESTION! Because when I listen to the KLIF aircheck I ask "how did they get that description out so fast"? Combined with other information the question of timing is the undoing of the entire "Lee Harvey Oswald did it" scenario. One question leads to another question and so on ... The answer, according to your interpretation is .... INTERPRETATION. Legal documents are not written to be interpreted, they are written to represent facts used in evidence and clearly this document blows-up the entire LHO scenario and timeline. Doesn't it? (Yes, I know, you have put your entire life on the line backing a false narrative, so you will answer "no".)🤔

I don't know what you mean regarding the KLIF broadcast. Care to elaborate?

And what was so "bizarre" about Oswald's arrest in the theater?

The timing David, and even the hint of sarcasm in the two records played back to back except for a commercial. The lyrics of those two records remind me of the bent humor of McLendon, Murchison and Thompson. It is 'undiluted' Texas humor of a kind best represented in that classic quotation from the 'Wizard of Oz' = "The Wicked Witch is Dead!" Or, to extrapolate = "JFK is dead!" As to your second question, it not only relates to the first answer, but it is so ridiculous as to make me wonder if police work is that good, why is there any crime at all? The arrest is just downright ridiculous.

7 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

What I noticed was the declaration of Oswald being the killer of JFK on the bottom of the arrest record.

No matter when that notation was added to that form, this assertion is speculation more than proven fact.

Oswald was "a suspect" in the murder of JFK...but never legally tried and found guilty.

Curry himself admitted they didn't have the best evidence tying Oswald to the JFK killing. No eyewitness identification. No confession. Mixed forensic evidence.

Joe, you are spot on correct with your observations. But what I want to prevent is David from answering them as follow on questions, without answering question number one. I was brought-up in the Steve Martin School of Getting Answers to Question Number One. If you don't know what I mean, listen to this: 

I will willingly pay taxes on the million dollars, but first, give me the million dollars. 

It's merely a report that was written (at least in part) at a later time (i.e., well after the arrest of Oswald). That's the only thing that needs to be "interpreted". The contents of the document need no further interpretation. Just the question of WHEN it was written.

"Merely"? That word "merely" is the word that discounts critics of the Warren Report = they are "merely" picking holes in a fake scenario!

7 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

What I noticed was the declaration of Oswald being the killer of JFK on the bottom of the arrest record.

No matter when that notation was added to that form, this assertion is speculation more than proven fact.

Oswald was "a suspect" in the murder of JFK...but never legally tried and found guilty.

Curry himself admitted they didn't have the best evidence tying Oswald to the JFK killing. No eyewitness identification. No confession. Mixed forensic evidence.

Exactly!

7 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

This is the Arrest Report that was written up by Officer, M.N. McDonald. The copy that was provided cuts off the  bottom part.

The bottom half lists the names of the arresting officers.

McDonald got the time of arrest wrong..

It's interesting. This copy of that report in the Portal to Texas History also has the word, "DECEASED" stamped on it with the date 11-24-63 and Park. Hosp. written on it, showing that information was added to the Arrest Report at a later time.

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth339964/?q=M.N. McDonald

After the arrest, the various officers who were involved in Oswald's arrest and transport back to City Hall all got together in Westbrook's office in Personnel, and jointly wrote up their reports on what they observed, and the actions they took.

I personally would rather have seen them isolated to eliminate any chance of tainting each others' testimony or memories.

Steve Thomas

Now isn't that just fine and dandy? LHO is dead and no one had the time to go and correct the time of his arrest or to insert that one little word "suspected". But then the Warren Report is the Holy Bible. Case Closed. How dare anyone poke holes in that sacred document?😗

5 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Thanks, Steve, for providing this link to the full-sized (non-truncated) version of the Oswald arrest report being discussed in this thread (also seen below).

Now we know it's not a fake report, and we now know who the author of the report was (Dallas Police Officer M.N. McDonald).

One odd thing that I noticed in McDonald's arrest report is the reference to the type of murder that McDonald claimed Oswald was being charged with—"Inv. Murder". I assume the "Inv." means "Involuntary Murder", which is quite strange (and inaccurate) in this case with respect to the murder of Officer Tippit, which was the first of the murders Oswald was officially charged with.

Arrest-Report-On-Lee-Oswald-Prepared-By-

Oh, so now David is finding his own reason to poke holes in this document. David, you do contract yourself.

5 hours ago, Mark Ulrik said:

Perhaps we should ask Mervyn.

No, we should ask Mark about Radio Mercur and Radio Nord off Denmark and Sweden, because that is where McLendon, Murchison and Thompson did their 'bit' for the CIA in Baltic Sea propaganda broadcasting while McLendon was also an advisor to Radio Free Europe which did not target the three Baltic States of the USSR. Jack Ruby wasn't hanging around a pop station called KLIF, Jack Ruby was hanging around its owner who worked for the CIA.

Guess what McLendon was engaged in? PsyOps where misinformation, distortion and misdirection reigns supreme.

Just up your street David!😁