The Education Forum

The Amazing Crime-Solving Arrest Capabilities of the Dallas Police Department

6 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

I had no idea Mervyn Hagger was so far out there in the "outer fringe".

Bye, Mervyn. Enjoy your fantasies.

David, it seems that facts and fantasies are one and the same in your mind, and this is why you turn to personal abuse with words like "outer fringe". That is a personal slur. It has nothing to do with the facts under examination. You seem to have painted yourself into corner as a one man cult that cannot stand cross-examination of your statements, and yet, your own web site is littered with attacks on people you disagree with.

However, I do appreciate the fact that you have spent so much time and effort (maybe money too) in pulling together various sources, some of which I will be incorporating as proof of the exact opposite of what you believe in.

Belief being the operative word.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

David, it seems that facts and fantasies are one and the same in your mind, and this is why you turn to personal abuse with words like "outer fringe". That is a personal slur. It has nothing to do with the facts under examination. You seem to have painted yourself into corner as a one man cult that cannot stand cross-examination of your statements, and yet, your own web site is littered with attacks on people you disagree with.

However, I do appreciate the fact that you have spent so much time and effort (maybe money too) in pulling together various sources, some of which I will be incorporating as proof of the exact opposite of what you believe in.

Belief being the operative word.

That's funny.

David wrote "bye" and then returned on another thread to address me again, and that thread is also related by subject matter to this one.

Hello, David!

Welcome back!