The Education Forum

Gallup Poll: Retrospective Approval of JFK Rises to 90%

On 8/26/2023 at 11:26 AM, Mervyn Hagger said:

Douglas, you amaze me. You openly dislike the First Amendment. Your way is not to have a Forum for debate but to have cyber-cult to worship the Kennedys. Sorry, that is not me. I view them as nepotistic people speaking out of both sides of their mouths. One for the public, two in private. Dear oh dear Douglas, please don't say that you call yourself an American, because you obviously don't accept its Constitution.

You have every right to express your feelings concerning the Kennedy brothers, however, it is glaringly obvious to everyone here that your hatred of the Kennedy family clouds your judgment.  

Edited by Robert Burrows

17 minutes ago, Robert Burrows said:

You have every right to express your feelings concerning the Kennedy brothers, however, it is glaringly obvious to everyone here that your hatred of the Kennedy family clouds your judgment. You would have been one of the people who cheered the assassination. You're sick.

Robert, you remarks are totally unwarranted and over the top with insults. I do not 'hate' anyone. I dislike many people. I dislike your comments. I do not know you and I do not 'hate' you. But you are ramping up your own assault on me to a new level. Clearly this infringes upon the rules of this Forum and could be interpreted as a form of 'hate speech'. Please retract it by editing.