The Education Forum

Are you performing original research into this JFKA topic?

I have so far encountered only two people on this Forum who have been very helpful by sharing with me their own original research.

The two people are Gary Murr and Larry Hancock.

This is not implied to mean that I am in lock step with their views, only that their research has been very helpful to me personally.

There are people commenting on here who are dealing with specialized topics for which they appear to have no educational basis upon which to base their comments.

Therefore I would like to know the basis upon which individuals have stated various opinions.

Are these opinions based upon documented knowledge?

1 hour ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

I have so far encountered only two people on this Forum who have been very helpful by sharing with me their own original research.

The two people are Gary Murr and Larry Hancock.

This is not implied to mean that I am in lock step with their views, only that their research has been very helpful to me personally.

There are people commenting on here who are dealing with specialized topics for which they appear to have no educational basis upon which to base their comments.

Therefore I would like to know the basis upon which individuals have stated various opinions.

Are these opinions based upon documented knowledge?

I am eagerly awaiting, with ears and eyes the size of saucer plates, the primary documents you present to this forum. 

6 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I am eagerly awaiting, with ears and eyes the size of saucer plates, the primary documents you present to this forum. 

Obviously you have not read what I have already posted. Have a look at Larry's book for a hint. Now to the question on this thread. Well, what is your response?

Edited by Mervyn Hagger

1 hour ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Obviously you have not read what I have already posted. Have a look at Larry's book for a hint. Now to the question on this thread. Well, what is your response?

What primary documents have you posted? I apologize if I missed something. 

I have read two of Larry Hancock's books, and his blog. I am an admirer of his. 

Then follow Larry's references. I have bought many more than that of his is books. I also paid to join Mary Ferrell, etc., etc. The evidence has already been posted by others concerning pre-1964. For a continuation post-1964 you will have to wait for the publication of our own series.

Edited by Mervyn Hagger