The Education Forum

Witness Testimony About the Explosive 9/11 Demolitions of the WTC Twin Towers

W. Niederhut

I have been reluctant to post anything on this horrifying, traumatic subject-- and I was reluctant to post anything on the 22nd anniversary of 9/11 yesterday.

And, in my opinion, most Americans are still not ready to talk about what happened on 9/11.  The psychological wounds are too deep.

Speaking personally, I still have occasional post-traumatic flashbacks of the collapsing Towers, and people leaping from the buildings.

The serial explosions that pulverized the WTC Twin Towers on 9/11 are plainly visible (and audible) on film and audio recordings, and the serial explosions have also been described by numerous 9/11 witnesses whose testimony was suppressed in the mainstream media, and in Phillip Zelikow's 9/11 Commission Report.

The suppression of this critical 9/11 witness testimony-- which contradicts the official government narrative about 9/11-- is similar to what happened in the case of the Warren Commission's suppression and alteration of the testimony of numerous Dealey Plaza witnesses.

The most famous witness of the WTC explosions is William Rodriguez, but there were numerous other witnesses of the serial explosions that demolished the Twin Towers, including a number of NYFD firemen who were in the Twin Towers before they collapsed.  NYFD personnel also described liquified steel "flowing like a foundry" at Ground Zero-- a phenomenon that could not have been caused by burning jet fuel (or burning office furniture.)

Most people today are also unaware that the bodies of many victims (more than 1,000) in the Twin Towers were never identified, because they were pulverized into fine ash, along with hundreds of thousands of tons of WTC concrete that was dispersed in explosive pyroclastic flows into the Manhattan atmosphere.

Edited by W. Niederhut