The Education Forum

To Paul Troglia and Others

Greetings Drill-SGT.

I knew you were not simply a LN xxxxx in search of a Flame-War and I appreciate your short bio to clear the air as it were.

To answer your question, yes I really am convinced that a conspiracy comprised of rich and powerfull special interests, employing military tactics and [PERSONEL]

murdered my Commander-In-Chief and effected what amounts to a Coup d' e-tat

in the United States of America with consequences which resound to this very day.

From the day JFK was shot I knew something was terribly wrong with the scenerio as it was being presented and even though I was young and politically ignorant, but from my Father's side of the family I come from an unbroken string of professional gunsmiths and ballisticans going back at least to 1680 when my direct ancestor built the first foundry near Jamestown Virginia. So for as long as I can remember I have been emersed in that culture and even at the ripe old age of 12 I knew more about firearms and their effects than most will ever know and I just knew in the middle of my gut that what we were being told was wrong.

Now at the age of 55, I am far more politically astute, experienced, and philosophically tempered as it were. Also, I am generally acknowledged by other world-class professionals in my trade as a peer. This is not a brag, but the plain and simple truth of the matter. In a nut-shell, I am a fully court certified forensic ballistican with hundreds of hours of court-room experience, not always to my benefit I should add.

Also, I maintain close relationships with other world-class ballisticans and my own Father is still living at home and that old man has forgotten more of this subject than most people will ever know.

I am also a world-class shooter that counts people like the late Gunny Hathcock

and Craig Roberts and other [REAL] shooters/people hunters as personal friends

even though I am now a more or less pacifist and take no particular pride in my past which many would find rather sordid. Now, I'm simply trying to come to grips with that past and live out as peacefull of an existence as is humanly possible.

I have trained police departments, such as the SanFransisco PD Tactical Response Team under Chief Con Murphy and certain military personel in sniper and counter-sniper techniques as well as other esoteric field-craft, but have been retired from all of that for some years now, and as I wrote to Nic Martin who BTW, is a brilliant young woman with a beautiful spirit and soul, I have contented to embrace my ancient Irish/Indian traditions as a means of finding some comfort and solace in my life.

Such then is the person you are dealing with for better or worse.

Respectfully:

Just Another 11Boo Doggy Trying to Find His Way.

John,

Bully for you.

Now, instead of an emotional diatribe, how abour some facts. Not just general ballistic facts, but facts that pertain to the flight of the bullet in the Kennedy assassination. It may be beneficial to your 17-year old protoge, Ms. Martin, who, while eloquent for her age, is swimming in a sea of angst common to youth.

Paul Troglia, et al. (who, believe it or not, are out there)

John,

Bully for you. 

Now, instead of an emotional diatribe, how abour some facts.  Not just general ballistic facts, but facts that pertain to the flight of the bullet in the Kennedy assassination.  It may be beneficial to your 17-year old protoge, Ms. Martin, who, while eloquent for her age, is swimming in a sea of angst common to youth.

Have Patients Drill Sgt. I know you expect people to [Come TO] when you Bark an order but this old soldier doesn't jump to anyone's barks any longer regardless of their command presence.

I felt it important to provide the readers on this [Educational Forum] with some basic background before I start posting on the specifics of the JFK case, so that they will have some understanding as to what I writing about.

BTW, I will be posting on the specifics of both scenerios; the LN/WC scenerio as well as the Conspiracy Frontal shot scenerio.

So stay tuned and remember we are mostly [Civilians] around here.

Respectfully:

John,

Bully for you. 

Now, instead of an emotional diatribe, how abour some facts.  Not just general ballistic facts, but facts that pertain to the flight of the bullet in the Kennedy assassination.  It may be beneficial to your 17-year old protoge, Ms. Martin, who, while eloquent for her age, is swimming in a sea of angst common to youth.

Have Patients Drill Sgt. I know you expect people to [Come TO] when you Bark an order but this old soldier doesn't jump to anyone's barks any longer regardless of their command presence.

I felt it important to provide the readers on this [Educational Forum] with some basic background before I start posting on the specifics of the JFK case, so that they will have some understanding as to what I writing about.

BTW, I will be posting on the specifics of both scenerios; the LN/WC scenerio as well as the Conspiracy Frontal shot scenerio.

So stay tuned and remember we are mostly [Civilians] around here.

Respectfully:

John,

I eagerly await your posting on the ballistics.

By the way, if I were barking orders, I would have used a bold font!

PT

It may be beneficial to your 17-year old protoge, Ms. Martin, who, while eloquent for her age, is swimming in a sea of angst common to youth.

EXCUSE me? "Sea of angst?" Please, enlighten me as to how I'm swimming in a "sea of angst," since you seem to know so much about me. I'm really curious to know.

I don't mind being spoken of as a "protege," even though if I WAS - it wouldn't be under the guidance of John Ritchson, as intelligent as he is. However, there are worse things one could be referred to.

It may be beneficial to your 17-year old protoge, Ms. Martin, who, while eloquent for her age, is swimming in a sea of angst common to youth.

EXCUSE me? "Sea of angst?" Please, enlighten me as to how I'm swimming in a "sea of angst," since you seem to know so much about me. I'm really curious to know.

I don't mind being spoken of as a "protege," even though if I WAS - it wouldn't be under the guidance of John Ritchson, as intelligent as he is. However, there are worse things one could be referred to.

You are quite correct Nic.

From my prospective you are hardly in need of [Mentoring] from any source much less the the kind of [Craft] I have been involved with in the past.

I think you are finding your way quite nicely thankyou, and would council you to keep on as you're doing.

About all I could offer someone like you would be a few new licks on a guitar. :D

I pick a 12-string BTW, and love the old ballads.

I just wish we could get more young people like you out of their X-Boxes and into the real world as it were, even if it is virtural, you are still interacting with real people, and dealing with relevent issues of global implications.

Question? Do your family and friends [Really] know what you are doing on this forum and how you are thought of by some of the other researchers, including myself?

Respectfully and with Best Regards:

P.S. "Sea of Angst?" Come on here Drill Sgt...Give us a break!!! I was 17 when I enlisted and was leading men in combat before I was old enough to drink a beer in a bar. And Nic, I was also mostly home schooled and self taught and while most other kids were reading Dick & Jane and the Cat in the Hat, I was soaking up and digesting Plato's Republic and I would refer you to the Allegory of the Cave, if you havn't read it already. It will perhaps give you some insight as to why you seem to foster so much derision from your peers, if I am correctly reading your situation.

From my prospective you are hardly in need of [Mentoring] from any source much less the the kind of [Craft] I have been involved with in the past.

I think you are finding your way quite nicely thankyou, and would council you to keep on as you're doing.

About all I could offer someone like you would be a few new licks on a guitar.  :D

I just wish we could get more young people like you out of their X-Boxes and into the real world as it were, even if it is virtural, you are still interacting with real people, and dealing with relevent issues of global implications.

Question? Do your family and friends [Really] know what you are doing on this forum and how you are thought of by some of the other researchers, including myself?

P.S. "Sea of Angst?"  Come on here Drill Sgt...Give us a break!!! I was 17 when I enlisted and was leading men in combat before I was old enough to drink a beer in a bar. And Nic, I was also mostly home schooled and self taught and while most other kids were reading Dick & Jane and the Cat in the Hat, I was soaking up and digesting Plato's Republic and I would refer you to the Allegory of the Cave, if you havn't read it already. It will perhaps give you some insight as to why you seem to foster so much derision from your peers, if I am correctly reading your situation.

Well, for one, thank you. :]

Everyone I know knows that I'm fascinated by the Kennedys ( including the assassination ), the second they see me. I always have a notebook with me to jot down random things that might pop into my head, I have 2 bookcases in my room of nothing but Kennedy books, and misc. notes taped to the wall to look at and see if anything else pops up in my head. My parents know that I'm on here, and my friends do as well. In fact, one friend told me, "If it was something useless, your knowledge would be disturbing. Instead, it's interesting." I don't even know how much of the research community thinks of me, though, some of them seem to like me on Monday and dislike me on Tuesday.

Thank you again for all the kind words. :]

About all I could offer someone like you would be a few new licks on a guitar.  :D

Nic we all love you here.  And Richard, nice to see another jammin jfk assassination researcher. I play keys and sing, and love old stuff too. Just learned an old Everly bros song yesterday "Walk Right Back" that no one seems to remember.

As to the naysayers and LN freaks on all the forums: Don't you already have your own forum???

Or is this forum actually turning into a combination of LN or "Castro did it" lunacy???

Does no one out there on this forum have a copy of Castro's speech on 11/23/63. It is reprinted in Marty Schotz book History Will Not Absolve US" that I scanned to John a couple of weeks ago, but apparantly the scanned copy was not printable.

Castro makes clear two things: 1. he did NOT do it and 2. it's clear he knows who may have done it. PLEASE someone post this speech. (The pertinent pages are p. 54, then 77-79, tho all of the speech is very pertinent to this discussion.)

Dawn

Dawn

P.S. "Sea of Angst?"  Come on here Drill Sgt...Give us a break!!! I was 17 when I enlisted and was leading men in combat before I was old enough to drink a beer in a bar. And Nic, I was also mostly home schooled and self taught and while most other kids were reading Dick & Jane and the Cat in the Hat, I was soaking up and digesting Plato's Republic and I would refer you to the Allegory of the Cave, if you havn't read it already. It will perhaps give you some insight as to why you seem to foster so much derision from your peers, if I am correctly reading your situation.

Everyone I know knows that I'm fascinated by the Kennedys ( including the assassination ), the second they see me. I always have a notebook with me to jot down random things that might pop into my head, I have 2 bookcases in my room of nothing but Kennedy books, and misc. notes taped to the wall to look at and see if anything else pops up in my head. My parents know that I'm on here, and my friends do as well. In fact, one friend told me, "If it was something useless, your knowledge would be disturbing. Instead, it's interesting." I don't even know how much of the research community thinks of me, though, some of them seem to like me on Monday and dislike me on Tuesday.

Nic we all love you here.  And Richard, nice to see another jammin jfk assassination researcher. I play keys and sing, and love old stuff too. Just learned an old Everly bros song yesterday "Walk Right Back" that no one seems to remember.

As to the naysayers and LN freaks on all the forums: Don't you already have your own forum???

Or is this forum actually turning into a combination of LN or "Castro did it" lunacy???

Does no one out there on this forum have a copy of Castro's speech on 11/23/63. It is reprinted in Marty Schotz book History Will Not Absolve US" that I scanned to John a couple of weeks ago, but apparantly the scanned copy was not printable.

Castro makes clear two things: 1. he did NOT do it and 2. it's clear he knows who may have done it. PLEASE someone post this speech. (The pertinent pages are p. 54, then 77-79, tho all of the speech is very pertinent to this discussion.)

Dawn

Dawn

Sorry, I put my post right in the middle of John's and before Nic's, that's what I get for always being in such a rush.

Dawn

Hello Ms. Martin,

Your written words on this site are the basis for my remark. You have asked for people to think how they would "feel" if a Republican were shot; you have lambasted the masses for their concern over J Lo's hair; you have described the anguish of your grandmother when listening to Walter Cronkite's announcement. What you have discovered is you're not off the hook--people form opinions about you when you express yourself. Some you like;some you don't. That's the big risk in life. Now you have to decide if you care what people think. Remember the words of Robert Burns, "O wad some power the gift he gie us, to see ourselves as others see us."

Paul T.

Hello Ms. Martin,

Your written words on this site are the basis for my remark. You have asked for people to think how they would "feel" if a Republican were shot; you have lambasted the masses for their concern over J Lo's hair; you have described the anguish of your grandmother when listening to Walter Cronkite's announcement. What you have discovered is you're not off the hook--people form opinions about you when you express yourself. Some you like;some you don't. That's the big risk in life. Now you have to decide if you care what people think. Remember the words of Robert Burns, "O wad some power the gift he gie us, to see ourselves as others see us."

Paul T.

The basis for my comment about a Republican being shot is that a specific person I know has wished the President dead ( although he's not the type of person to DO anything, of course ) - it amazes me that anyone would wish such a terrible thing on any person, regardless of political party, and I was simply curious if the only ones here were people only fascinated by this case due to losing one of their own party.

When you live in a small town, where you are mocked and people throw things at you for preferring to spend time reading than getting drunk ( and pregnant, as has recently been proven by a "friend" of mine ), yet one is cheered for having the latest CD - it is rather easy to be frustrated that any intellectual qualities do not matter to the masses any longer. You cannot say this is a GOOD thing.

If I cared what people thought, I'd have left this community when Mr. Vernon decided to attack me numerous times over at Lancer - the only reason I questioned YOU, was because I had NO clue where you were going with your inane commentary.

HUH?

The major problem with any ballistics analysis of 11/22/63

is the absolute lack of reliable information on the wounds.

Was the throat wound a gunshot?

Was the back of the head blown out?

Was the right temple destroyed?

Was the entry wound obscured or moved?

Where did the bullets go that entered Kennedy, the Limo and Connally?

How do we orient the strange close-up photos of the head, the ones

with the V-shape?

I think all we can say for sure is that many more than TWO bullets

entered the limo, and some but not all were from the front.

The NIX and Zapruder film both show Jackie following a piece of Skullbone

back onto the rear hood, and I see absolutely no way this was a rear shot.

Beyond that the angles are difficult to re-create,

although the theory that a bullet entered at the back, went up, exited the

throat and shirt cleanly, and hit connally in three places, that is just absurd.

Shanet Clark Posted Yesterday, 10:53 PM

Was the entry wound obscured or moved?

Where did the bullets go that entered Kennedy, the Limo and Connally?

How do we orient the strange close-up photos of the head, the ones

with the V-shape?

I think all we can say for sure is that many more than TWO bullets

entered the limo, and some but not all were from the front.

The NIX and Zapruder film both show Jackie following a piece of Skullbone

back onto the rear hood, and I see absolutely no way this was a rear shot.

Beyond that the angles are difficult to re-create,

although the theory that a bullet entered at the back, went up, exited the

throat and shirt cleanly, and hit connally in three places, that is just absurd.

Hear hear.

Shanet, those are the questions and statement that I would like to see explained and discussed. Well put.

Edited by Antti Hynonen