The Education Forum

Out of the Blank Podcast by Robbie Robertson

Mike Aitken

I started listening/watching some Out of the Blank podcast episodes recently and I just wanted to put it out there that Robbie does an excellent job.  The range of guests is amazing.  I listened to the interview with G. Robert Blakey today and learned a lot about his thoughts on the HSCA and the assassination.

Also, Robbie, if you happen to read this, Robert Tanenbaum may be a good interview subject.  He was the original Deputy Chief Counsel of the HSCA under Richard A. Sprague, until Sprague resigned and was replaced by Blakey.  Tanenbaum has done a handful of interviews in the past and he has lots of good stories.   In one interview in the 90s with Jim DiEugenio that was in Probe Magazine, he spoke about how the HSCA investigators supposedly found in the library at Georgetown University, an amateur video of anti-Castro Cuban mercenaries (and possibly members of INTERPEN?), that allegedly showed Lee Harvey Oswald and other persons of interest, helping to train the Cubans.  If I remember correctly, Tanenbaum said the film just vanished from the HSCA vault one day.

Anyways, great job on the podcast, Robbie 👍

48 minutes ago, Mike Aitken said:

I started listening/watching some Out of the Blank podcast episodes recently and I just wanted to put it out there that Robbie does an excellent job.  The range of guests is amazing.  I listened to the interview with G. Robert Blakey today and learned a lot about his thoughts on the HSCA and the assassination.

Also, Robbie, if you happen to read this, Robert Tanenbaum may be a good interview subject.  He was the original Deputy Chief Counsel of the HSCA under Richard A. Sprague, until Sprague resigned and was replaced by Blakey.  Tanenbaum has done a handful of interviews in the past and he has lots of good stories.   In one interview in the 90s with Jim DiEugenio that was in Probe Magazine, he spoke about how the HSCA investigators supposedly found in the library at Georgetown University, an amateur video of anti-Castro Cuban mercenaries (and possibly members of INTERPEN?), that allegedly showed Lee Harvey Oswald and other persons of interest, helping to train the Cubans.  If I remember correctly, Tanenbaum said the film just vanished from the HSCA vault one day.

Anyways, great job on the podcast, Robbie 👍

Thanks for posting.