The Education Forum

The insetuous relationship between the various intelligence agencies, the military, the media, the corporate "overworld" and the criminal "underworld", as portrayed in a Netflix series being discussed on another thread, is what made the coup of 1963 possible and successful.

Democracy don't rule the world
You better get that in your head
This world is ruled by violence
But I guess that's better left unsaid
         --Bob Dylan 

https://youtu.be/khVOIcA2W7o?si=3Q-PwHMvpWSIqTx0

Edited by Robert Burrows

5 hours ago, Robert Burrows said:

The insetuous relationship between the various intelligence agencies, the military, the media, the corporate "overworld" and the criminal "underworld", as portrayed in a Netflix series being discussed on another thread, is what made the coup of 1963 possible and successful.

Democracy don't rule the world
You better get that in your head
This world is ruled by violence
But I guess that's better left unsaid
         --Bob Dylan 

https://youtu.be/khVOIcA2W7o?si=3Q-PwHMvpWSIqTx0

It is an interesting question, "Not who pulled the trigger, but who paid for the bullet." I think that is how Mike Hammer put it.  

Pretty smart people have ginned up arguments around the Mafia, CIA, Mormon Mafia, LBJ, Nazis, or even Israelis. A former CIA chief, James Woolsey, wrote a book naming the KGB-Russians as powers behind LHO. 

You can read all of these arguments...but they all lose traction when the rubber hits the road. All these groups had motives and means, but we never see anything close to actual evidence. 

Select a prominent person, say LBJ or Dulles or KGB chief. I have never seen anything that would allow me to sit on a jury and vote to put that guy in the electric chair. 

We should apply the same skepticism regarding charges against an LBJ or Dulles, or a Nazi, that we apply for LHO. 

My guess is that it was a fragment in one of these groups that perped the JFKA, perhaps not needing anyone's say-so, but acting on demented ideological beliefs and fervor, perhaps perceived revenge. My best guess is the fragment was related to the CIA-Miami Station. 

Was the JFKA a grand plot? Maybe, but there is no evidence of that. In fact, there was bedlam and chaos after the JFKA, and official stories and narratives varying widely. LIFE magazine printed a story that JFK turned around and faced the TSBD to get his throat shot, and DA Wade pontificated on cabals and commie conspiracies. The CIA Mexico City office was in pandemonium. 

However, two things can be true at once: There was no grand plot behind the JFKA, and the globalists badly wanted JFK out of the way, to pursue their globalist agenda and were happy with the result. 

Also a third truth is possible: The fragment that perped the JFKA was connected to globalist DC, and so the truth had to be suppressed. 

I agree with Robert Montenegro, that the globalists, increasingly powerful as global commerce radically expanded, have cemented their grip on DC ever since. DC is not the US capital anymore, but the capital for global enterprise on matters of foreign, military and trade policy. 

Could JFK have stopped that? Probably not. After all, there are elections every four years, and globalists have the money to spend.

11 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

It is an interesting question, "Not who pulled the trigger, but who paid for the bullet." I think that is how Mike Hammer put it.  

Pretty smart people have ginned up arguments around the Mafia, CIA, Mormon Mafia, LBJ, Nazis, or even Israelis. A former CIA chief, James Woolsey, wrote a book naming the KGB-Russians as powers behind LHO. 

You can read all of these arguments...but they all lose traction when the rubber hits the road. All these groups had motives and means, but we never see anything close to actual evidence. 

Select a prominent person, say LBJ or Dulles or KGB chief. I have never seen anything that would allow me to sit on a jury and vote to put that guy in the electric chair. 

We should apply the same skepticism regarding charges against an LBJ or Dulles, or a Nazi, that we apply for LHO. 

My guess is that it was a fragment in one of these groups that perped the JFKA, perhaps not needing anyone's say-so, but acting on demented ideological beliefs and fervor, perhaps perceived revenge. My best guess is the fragment was related to the CIA-Miami Station. 

Was the JFKA a grand plot? Maybe, but there is no evidence of that. In fact, there was bedlam and chaos after the JFKA, and official stories and narratives varying widely. LIFE magazine printed a story that JFK turned around and faced the TSBD to get his throat shot, and DA Wade pontificated on cabals and commie conspiracies. The CIA Mexico City office was in pandemonium. 

However, two things can be true at once: There was no grand plot behind the JFKA, and the globalists badly wanted JFK out of the way, to pursue their globalist agenda and were happy with the result. 

Also a third truth is possible: The fragment that perped the JFKA was connected to globalist DC, and so the truth had to be suppressed. 

I agree with Robert Montenegro, that the globalists, increasingly powerful as global commerce radically expanded, have cemented their grip on DC ever since. DC is not the US capital anymore, but the capital for global enterprise on matters of foreign, military and trade policy. 

Could JFK have stopped that? Probably not. After all, there are elections every four years, and globalists have the money to spend.

Thank you for the thoughtful response, Benjamin.