The Education Forum

Johnny Harris on the JFKA

Well, turns out his guy Johnny Harris, who I never heard of and who has 5 million subscribers, three months ago did a show on the JFKA. 

Commenters, render your verdicts on the half-hour presentation. 

If legacy-establishment media won't do the job....

10 minutes ago, Charles Blackmon said:

I can't get access to this video (actually that's the case for most videos on this site). What's the Cliff Notes version? 

Well, if you are a JFKA buff (like me), not much new in here. 

My reason for posting this is that this guy Johnny Harris has 5 million subscribers, and is pro-conspiracy. 

Harris is a smart guy, although his videos sometimes seem to be about Harris. 

By way of comparison, at its apex, TIME magazine had four million subscribers. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r5eKpptixo&t=860s

Maybe this link will work. 

As a said, legacy-establishment media, so kompromatted and with links major political parties (let alone ongoing Op Mock ops) is losing ground quickly to social media. That is good and bad. If you read though X-twitter you can be horrified. Any slant or lie is presented as truth. 

But establishment America media, the major parties, and government have lost credibility. 

So here we are. 

14 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Well, if you are a JFKA buff (like me), not much new in here. 

My reason for posting this is that this guy Johnny Harris has 5 million subscribers, and is pro-conspiracy. 

Harris is a smart guy, although his videos sometimes seem to be about Harris. 

By way of comparison, at its apex, TIME magazine had four million subscribers. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r5eKpptixo&t=860s

Maybe this link will work. 

As a said, legacy-establishment media, so kompromatted and with links major political parties (let alone ongoing Op Mock ops) is losing ground quickly to social media. That is good and bad. If you read though X-twitter you can be horrified. Any slant or lie is presented as truth. 

But establishment America media, the major parties, and government have lost credibility. 

So here we are. 

Yes Time magazine is a rag but I loved it back in the seventies.

Still can't get access to the youtube video even though I play youtube music videos all the time. I will try to find it on my TV. Thanks Ben!

11 hours ago, Charles Blackmon said:

Yes Time magazine is a rag but I loved it back in the seventies.

Still can't get access to the youtube video even though I play youtube music videos all the time. I will try to find it on my TV. Thanks Ben!

Yes, I am sure you know how to get to the video. Go on YouTube, search inside YouTube  for Johnny Harris, and then scroll down through his videos, or search for "Johnny Harris JFK Assassination"...