The Education Forum

ATT: Mods & Administrators

It's at this time that I would like to bring to your attention a recent comment made by forum member and Administrator Sandy Larsen.His blatant disregard for the terms of service here on the JFK Education Forum.I find his comment of calling other forum members "Infantile Goofballs" very appalling & highly offensive & definately a defamation of character.I ask for a review & recommend a 48 Hour restriction on his account.And that Mr.Larsen must acknowledge his rule violation & restriction before being allowed to post again.

If Mr.Larsen had one ounce of human decency & moral fiber he would self impose a 48 Hour restriction on himself.

"Robert,

Ignore the infantile goofballs"

Thank you for your consideration.

Michael Crane

Edited by Michael Crane

2 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

"Ignore the infantile goofballs"

"Goofball" is what I call the a child who is misbehaving.

"Infantile" is what I call an adult who is behaving like a child.

When Robert Montenegro created his The Men Who Murdered President Kennedy thread, with his long list of perpetrators, a number of members poked fun at him for his list. He left because no one took him seriously. One person posted a particularly childish message. I felt like Robert had cast his pearls before swine.

Luckily he came back and reposted his list... on a new thread.

It was at that time that I wrote, "Robert, ignore the infantile goofballs." And I would say it again under the same circumstances.