The Education Forum

And, now.. you know, the REST of the story (On Patrice Lumumba assassination)

Millennial JFKA researcher here, wondering why my elders left out a lot of information about the assassination of Patrice Lumumba..?

After watching this Belgian documentary it is very clear, that many authors chapters on this subject are in need of some corrections.

21 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

Millennial JFKA researcher here, wondering why my elders left out a lot of information about the assassination of Patrice Lumumba..?

After watching this Belgian documentary it is very clear, that many authors chapters on this subject are in need of some corrections.

Another appalling chapter in the history of western colonialism.

3 hours ago, John Cotter said:

Another appalling chapter in the history of western colonialism.

I found it rather interesting that JFKA books on the Lumumba situation leave out that Lumumba's speech led to an army mutiny and attack on white settlers.

I was amazed to see how JFKA researchers leave out the Belgian role in this. The documentary I posted has declassified documents and witness statements that I haven't seen used anywhere else. This shows that the Belgian role has been diminished and the Dulles CIA role inflated. These are the same people involved with Hammarskjöld shoot down and Indonesia, so I won't be surprised if there is similar info in those cases that has been ignored to inflate the CIA's role.