The Education Forum

Mark Groubert: The Big Version Part II: LBJ Perped the JFKA

Benjamin Cole

This one is for RM. 

Mark Groubert is a great conversationalist, and understands Deep State actions to depose sitting US presidents. 

I disagree with Groubert's take on the actual forces behind the JFKA, but so it goes. For me, it was the first of several Deep State action to control who sat in the Oval Office. 

2 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

This one is for RM. 

Mark Groubert is a great conversationalist, and understands Deep State actions to depose sitting US presidents. 

I disagree with Groubert's take on the actual forces behind the JFKA, but so it goes. For me, it was the first of several Deep State action to control who sat in the Oval Office. 

See Jackie Kennedy? See Evelyn Lincoln behind LBJ with just her right eyeglass lens appearing in the photo?

BOTH OF THOSE WOMEN BELIEVED IN REAL TIME AS THAT PHOTO WAS BEING TAKEN THAT LYNDON JOHNSON HAD JUST MURDERED JFK.

Neither of them said in real time, "Hey it looks like Allen Dulles has killed JFK so America companies could access Indonesian mineral resources or oil."

As for hallucinating LBJ, here is what he said about the JFK assassination when he was having a heart event at a San Antonio in the early 1970s:

(LBJ's analysis is horsefeathers; you really need to understand how mentally unstable and depraved the man was. True psychopaths never taken any responsibility for the crimes they commit.)

Lyndon Johnson in hospital after a heart attack: “It wasn’t my fault [to murder JFK]. Lady Bird and Hoover came up with the original plan!”

Robert Burnside in JFK and the World Oligarchy, pp. 189-190:

When I was working up north, a southerner flew up, and I had dinner with that person and two of that person’s closest friends. This source said that when Lyndon Johnson  had a heart attack, he was flown to the Brookes Army hospital in San Antonio, Texas, and before Lyndon died, he expressed repentance. In the process, Lyndon said Lady Bird and J. Edgar Hoover were more responsible than he because they were the ones who came up with the original plan.

After Lyndon’s death, military intelligence supposedly told everyone who was present that if anyone talked about what was said, they would be killed, as would their families. With good reason, the people who heard Lyndon’s confession have been quiet for thirty years. (This same tactic may have been used to silence the doctors at Parkland and Bethesda.)

My source was not at the hospital with Lyndon, but this source was very close to someone who was present. Both this source and her friends, the couple we had dinner with, felt that Lady Bird was a vicious woman.

The couple I had dinner with was Robert B. and Elizabeth Slobins, and their close friend, the former wife of the M.P. official who was in the room when Johnson gave repentance to the preacher. Supposedly, Lyndon’s words were, “It wasn’t my fault. Lady Bird and Hoover came up with the original plan!”

At the time, Robert and I were doing a contract for Lincoln Financial in Ft. Wayne, Indiana. Before our dinner, I had heard this story from Robert, who had recently finished a software contract at a Laredo bank.

UNQUOTE

[Robert Burnside, JFK and the World Oligarchy, pp. 189-190]

1 hour ago, Robert Morrow said:

See Jackie Kennedy? See Evelyn Lincoln behind LBJ with just her right eyeglass lens appearing in the photo?

BOTH OF THOSE WOMEN BELIEVED IN REAL TIME AS THAT PHOTO WAS BEING TAKEN THAT LYNDON JOHNSON HAD JUST MURDERED JFK.

Neither of them said in real time, "Hey it looks like Allen Dulles has killed JFK so America companies could access Indonesian mineral resources or oil."

As for hallucinating LBJ, here is what he said about the JFK assassination when he was having a heart event at a San Antonio in the early 1970s:

(LBJ's analysis is horsefeathers; you really need to understand how mentally unstable and depraved the man was. True psychopaths never taken any responsibility for the crimes they commit.)

Lyndon Johnson in hospital after a heart attack: “It wasn’t my fault [to murder JFK]. Lady Bird and Hoover came up with the original plan!”

Robert Burnside in JFK and the World Oligarchy, pp. 189-190:

When I was working up north, a southerner flew up, and I had dinner with that person and two of that person’s closest friends. This source said that when Lyndon Johnson  had a heart attack, he was flown to the Brookes Army hospital in San Antonio, Texas, and before Lyndon died, he expressed repentance. In the process, Lyndon said Lady Bird and J. Edgar Hoover were more responsible than he because they were the ones who came up with the original plan.

After Lyndon’s death, military intelligence supposedly told everyone who was present that if anyone talked about what was said, they would be killed, as would their families. With good reason, the people who heard Lyndon’s confession have been quiet for thirty years. (This same tactic may have been used to silence the doctors at Parkland and Bethesda.)

My source was not at the hospital with Lyndon, but this source was very close to someone who was present. Both this source and her friends, the couple we had dinner with, felt that Lady Bird was a vicious woman.

The couple I had dinner with was Robert B. and Elizabeth Slobins, and their close friend, the former wife of the M.P. official who was in the room when Johnson gave repentance to the preacher. Supposedly, Lyndon’s words were, “It wasn’t my fault. Lady Bird and Hoover came up with the original plan!”

At the time, Robert and I were doing a contract for Lincoln Financial in Ft. Wayne, Indiana. Before our dinner, I had heard this story from Robert, who had recently finished a software contract at a Laredo bank.

UNQUOTE

[Robert Burnside, JFK and the World Oligarchy, pp. 189-190]

RM-

I admire your enthusiasm for the topic. But as they say, read some passages with a grain of salt.