The Education Forum

Another Assassination Attempt on a US Presidential Candidate

News just in of an assassination attempt on Trump, he was bloodied in the neck-head area but evidently is largely unharmed.

The photos show a bloodied Trump defiantly fist-pumping after being shot, sure to please Trumpers and bring dread into the hearts of Biden-backers. 

Not to start any more conspiracy theories, but the reports are that the shooter is dead already. 

Dead men tell no tales. 

I've seen the zapruter film hundreds of times, the Trump film once, in stop frames. Trumps head was definitely turned the Wrong Way to be hit in the right ear if the shooter was in the front. Seems the bullet would have needed to make three 90 degree turns to hit his right ear. Now that's Magic! But, that would help explain why no one seated behind was hit maybe.

Dead men tell no tells, but films do. Its early, but I'm not sure this was actually that well thought through.

10 minutes ago, Richard Pullen said:

I've seen the zapruter film hundreds of times, the Trump film once, in stop frames. Trumps head was definitely turned the Wrong Way to be hit in the right ear if the shooter was in the front. Seems the bullet would have needed to make three 90 degree turns to hit his right ear. Now that's Magic! But, that would help explain why no one seated behind was hit maybe.

Dead men tell no tells, but films do. Its early, but I'm not sure this was actually that well thought through.

RB-

Update: Trump has tweeted he was struck in upper right ear. He sure has enough blood showing, in that area, to strongly suggest that, at least in this instance, Trump is telling the truth. 

One doesn't have to valorize Trump to note that was a very close shot. The clear intent was assassination. 

One shooter is already dead, according to reports. 

The sniper location is now known. How in the world did the Secret Services allow a man with a rifle on a roof in Trump’s line of sight? There is an eyewitness who said he tried to alert the police and the Secret Service to this man’s location before the shooting began...to no available.

3 minutes ago, Greg Burnham said:

The sniper location is now known. How in the world did the Secret Services allow a man with a rifle on a roof in Trump’s line of sight? There is an eyewitness who said he tried to alert the police and the Secret Service to this man’s location before the shooting began...to no available.

You don't have to be a Trump fan to be completely appalled by this wretched event. 

It is too soon to draw any conclusions. But how are people in the crowd shot dead when the shooter was on a roof? 

Was there a conspiracy with multiple shooters? 

The pictures of a bloodied Trump defiantly fist-pumping at the crowd, shouting "Fight!" after the shooting, and after the most narrow of misses...what a scene, and likely to boost Trump's campaign.  (I am an RFK2 supporter, not that anyone cares, nor should care).  

Stay tuned. 

On 7/13/2024 at 9:59 PM, Greg Burnham said:

Greg,

To me this strongly indicates a dereliction of duty on the part of the Secret Service.

29 minutes ago, Mark Knight said:

Greg,

To me this strongly indicates a dereliction of duty on the part of the Secret Service.

MK-

How does one distinguish between dereliction of duty and...complicity? 

I suspect the Trump assassination attempt is as it appears. A lone nut. 

But, it is no secret the US intel state loathed, detested and reviled Trump, and had spent years trying to prevent and then remove him from office. The Secret Service is a part of the intel state, also termed Deep State or Shadow Government. 

We have this scenario. A sniper is "allowed" to fire at Trump, and then the sniper is liquidated.

Dead men tell no tales. 

In either case, the head of the SS should be immediately removed from office.