The Education Forum

Not Your Daddy's Congress (JFKA); Will Investigate Trump Assassination Attempt

From The Hill: 

House unanimously approves task force to investigate assassination attempt on Trump

by Emily Brooks - 07/24/24 9:23 PM ET
The House on Wednesday formally authorized a task force to investigate the assassination attempt against former President Trump, centralizing the chamber’s probes into the attack.

---30---

Of course, a government investigation is only that. Some are so politicized as to be worse  than worthless, only show trials;

But, I am keeping an open mind on this one. James DiEugenio may be right: The JFKA/RFK1A research community, by keeping the candle alight, has brought about a new sense of Congressional obligations after a suspicious Presidential assassination attempt. 

4 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

From The Hill: 

House unanimously approves task force to investigate assassination attempt on Trump

by Emily Brooks - 07/24/24 9:23 PM ET
The House on Wednesday formally authorized a task force to investigate the assassination attempt against former President Trump, centralizing the chamber’s probes into the attack.

---30---

Of course, a government investigation is only that. Some are so politicized as to be worse  than worthless, only show trials;

But, I am keeping an open mind on this one. James DiEugenio may be right: The JFKA/RFK1A research community, by keeping the candle alight, has brought about a new sense of Congressional obligations after a suspicious Presidential assassination attempt. 

If I recall, they literally mentioned forming a “Blue Ribbon Commission” during the Cheatle hearing. 

I have been watchings these hearings, and they should be about wat happened... yet... give them 5 minutes and it´s 4 minutes and 55 seconds about their political agenda, leaving 5 seconds to ask a question.  

At times, just frustrating.  Some are good, but a bunch of them... election fever I suppose.

1 hour ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

I have been watchings these hearings, and they should be about wat happened... yet... give them 5 minutes and it´s 4 minutes and 55 seconds about their political agenda, leaving 5 seconds to ask a question.  

At times, just frustrating.  Some are good, but a bunch of them... election fever I suppose.

Verily, JC. 

I am stone-dead cold tired of US politics, and everything being framed through tiresome partisan narratives, red or blue. 

A major presidential candidate, and former President, gets shot at under very troubling circumstances...and the reaction is, "How can we spin this to our advantage."  

49 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Verily, JC. 

I am stone-dead cold tired of US politics, and everything being framed through tiresome partisan narratives, red or blue. 

A major presidential candidate, and former President, gets shot at under very troubling circumstances...and the reaction is, "How can we spin this to our advantage."  

Polarisation to the extreme.  It´s more and more visible in everyday life as well.

2 hours ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

The Wray hearing was especially bad. I’m watching it now and yea… 4:55 of political BS and 5 seconds of questioning is pretty accurate. 

Will the mod or mods who removed this thread from this forum please step out of the shadows and explain why its not relevant to an understanding of the JFKA?