The Education Forum

High Speed Video of Bullets Fired Though Windshields and Ballistic Torsos

22 hours ago, Kevin Balch said:

Bullets fired through car side windows and windshields, including a throat shot.

High velocity bullets fired through ballistic torsos.

Thanks for sharing. Towards the end of the first video they show the back of the head of a test skull fired upon at close range by a rifle more powerful than the purported assassination rifle, and the exit wound is much smaller than JFK's large head wound. This supports what I've been saying on this topic for decades. The smoking gun is the large head wound. 

Michael Kurtz, although a bewildering source for a lot of reasons, also highlighted excessive size of the exit based on his own observations of Xrays of MC-caused headshots and (I believe) interactions with experts. 

5 minutes ago, Stu Wexler said:

Michael Kurtz, although a bewildering source for a lot of reasons, also highlighted excessive size of the exit based on his own observations of Xrays of MC-caused headshots and (I believe) interactions with experts. 

Greetings, Stu. 

Do you remember which book this was in?

P.S. Back to school yet? 

23 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

Thanks for sharing. Towards the end of the first video they show the back of the head of a test skull fired upon at close range by a rifle more powerful than the purported assassination rifle, and the exit wound is much smaller than JFK's large head wound. This supports what I've been saying on this topic for decades. The smoking gun is the large head wound. 

I noted 1) the cloud of glass particles that was clearly evident and 2) the lack of motion of the torso when it was hit at close range by a high velocity bullet.