The Education Forum

Ruby at Parkland?

Indeed, and than we have the former Dallas Police Chief O.B. Wright who was in charge of security at Parkland Hospital. His wife was in charge of communications and their son-in-law was none other than Sgt. Patrick Dean. Wright accpeted the bullet found on the strecther. In his book, "Six Seconds in Dallas", Tink interview Wright regarding the bullet that was turned over to him and Wright identified a different type of bullet.

john w

Thanks, John.

O.P. Wright is an interesting character, especially his relationship to Patrick Dean. I believe at one time, Wright was the Chief Deputy Constable in Precinct 7. I'm hoping that a forum member can confirm that is in the Oak Cliff district?

Wright was indeed a long time resident of Oak Cliff and was a prominent member of the Calvary Baptist Church. He was a member of the Keystone Class there at the same time Charles Batchelor was.

Wright below.

James

and of course Seth Kantor claims to have witnessed, and exchanged small talk with Ruby outside Parkland about an hour after the assassination. Kantor knew Ruby well, so this is no misidentification on Kantor's part, either he's lying, or he's telling the truth. If truth it is, Ruby is following the events of that week-end even more closely than we have been led to believe.

More than one person saw Ruby at Parkland. Funny how someone felt it necessary to ensure the silence of this witness through intimidation/terrorism.

A report is in the DPD files describing Ruby as being sighted, by a group of women who knew him, outside the school book depository, where he was seen handing a handgun to LHO.

Citizens came forward, in 1963-64, to let the authorities know the suspicious places that they had seen Ruby, as well as who they had seen him with, and all of the information in these reports was virtually ignored.

It amazes me that so many reports about Ruby were turned in. It amazes me even more that they all were ignored or labeled as being not believable.

Chuck

Chuck Robbins Posted Jun 17 2006, 04:17 AM

QUOTE(Stephen Turner @ Jun 9 2006, 11:31 AM)

and of course Seth Kantor claims to have witnessed, and exchanged small talk with Ruby outside Parkland about an hour after the assassination. Kantor knew Ruby well, so this is no misidentification on Kantor's part, either he's lying, or he's telling the truth. If truth it is, Ruby is following the events of that week-end even more closely than we have been led to believe.

More than one person saw Ruby at Parkland. Funny how someone felt it necessary to ensure the silence of this witness through intimidation/terrorism.

A report is in the DPD files describing Ruby as being sighted, by a group of women who knew him, outside the school book depository, where he was seen handing a handgun to LHO.

Citizens came forward, in 1963-64, to let the authorities know the suspicious places that they had seen Ruby, as well as who they had seen him with, and all of the information in these reports was virtually ignored.

It amazes me that so many reports about Ruby were turned in. It amazes me even more that they all were ignored or labeled as being not believable.

Chuck

Chuck,

This is exactly the procedure used by (all) official parties investigating this assassination. If there was anything suspicious, pointing to anyone else except Oswald, it was to be ignored, suppressed, ridiculed or otherwise condemned as unbelievable, in order to avoid deviating from the initial patsy LN theory fed to the general public.

Edited by Antti Hynonen