The Education Forum

Fallacies Introduction

The following three attachments are from the Introduction to "Fallacies of the WC Solution".

Thought someone may have an interest.

Tom

P.S. There also exist a "written exam" which deals with the First Shot/CE#399.

In the event anyone wishes to "test out" and not have to sit through the full course lecture, let me know and I will hand it out.

Tom

Perhaps this can be read!

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis

The following three attachments are from the Introduction to "Fallacies of the WC Solution".

Tom

P.S.  There also exist a "written exam" which deals with the First Shot/CE#399.

In the event anyone wishes to "test out" and not have to sit through the full course lecture, let me know and I will hand it out.

Tom

WC-Fallacies-2

Tom

P.S.  There also exist a "written exam" which deals with the First Shot/CE#399.

Tom

WC-Fallacies-2

WC-Fallacies-3

Guest Stephen Turner

Number one, its to small, I cant make out the words. Number two, is it really neccessary to start yet another thread, could this have not been included in your thread "Intro" which you started at 3-24 this pm.

Number one, its to small, I cant make out the words. Number two, is it really neccessary to start yet another thread, could this have not been included in your thread "Intro" which you started at 3-24 this pm.

An attempt will be made to enlarge and re-present.

The prior "Intro" was an Introduction to the WC Solution.

This is an "Intro" to the "Fallacies of The Warren Commission Solution"

ReSubmit

ReSubmit

ReSubmit-3

ReSubmit

ReSubmit-3

This page from the chapter: Where/When, places the term "Substantial Precision" as utilized by the WC, into it's proper perspective.

ReSubmit

ReSubmit-3

This page from the chapter: Where/When, places the term "Substantial Precision" as utilized by the WC, into it's proper perspective.

This page from the chapter: The Report, is somewhat applicable and is included.

ReSubmit

ReSubmit-3

This page from the chapter: The Report, is somewhat applicable and is included.

Senator Schweiker, being the gentleman politician, referred to the WC as "Pablum"

Those of us like myself, who are generally rude; crude; and socially unacceptable anyway, generally refer to the WC as "Pure Bull Sh**"