The Education Forum

Did M16 kill Princess Diana?

The story of Rosa Monckton’s “friendship” with Diana is an important one. For years, Fayed has insisted that the relationship between his son and Diana was serious: The establishment has routinely trotted out Rosa Monckton to pour scorn on the very notion. Seems like the “mad Egyptian” had Rosa sussed.

This is an excellent piece on Rosa Monckton's background and the improbability of her "friendship" with Diana:

http://www.news-alliance.com/mi6__the_lying_game.html

Well! (with perceived English accent), it took long enough, but it seems you finally have a Dianagate! Congratulations...may the truth follow. She was murdered, I'm quite sure.

Peter,

The truth never follows in Britain. For that could lead to meaningful accountability - and that would never do.

Paul

Guest David Guyatt
The story of Rosa Monckton’s “friendship” with Diana is an important one. For years, Fayed has insisted that the relationship between his son and Diana was serious: The establishment has routinely trotted out Rosa Monckton to pour scorn on the very notion. Seems like the “mad Egyptian” had Rosa sussed.

This is an excellent piece on Rosa Monckton's background and the improbability of her "friendship" with Diana:

http://www.news-alliance.com/mi6__the_lying_game.html

One might also refer to the Moncton family's current and past connections to private security companies and the fact that

Maj. Gen. Viscount of Brenchley Gilbert Monckton was the founding chairman of Defence Systems Limited, and a former advisor to the royal family. When one begins to look at associated private security companies that are part of the "Palace Network" it should not come as a surprise that "assassinations" form part of their reptoire.

Several Moncton's have been or are members of SMOM. Another tainted spook outfit.

Rosa Moncton is, in my opinion, a horrible witch.

I wrote to the "mad Egyptian" a long while back to provide information on the Moncton families security and spook connections. I doubt I needed to do so as Al Fayed has more than enough able people working for him. But I wanted to be certain that the family wasn't missed in the roll call.

Btw Paul, have you read the latest LOBSTER and Garrick Alder's very able dissection of the cocked-up cover-up that was Operation Paget? very telling, I thought.

Couldn't agree more. Absolutely ghastly. Typical upper-crust RC-ers: more establishment than the establishment.

Btw Paul, have you read the latest LOBSTER and Garrick Alder's very able dissection of the cocked-up cover-up that was Operation Paget? very telling, I thought.

I look forward to borrowing a friend's copy when he gets home from his travels. There's fascinating stuff in most editions, but I rate Ramsay on JFK and Elm Street rank old rope: "It looks like the Mafia and it always did," or some rubbish, wasn't it?

Paul

Guest David Guyatt

Couldn't agree more. Absolutely ghastly. Typical upper-crust RC-ers: more establishment than the establishment.

I look forward to borrowing a friend's copy when he gets home from his travels. There's fascinating stuff in most editions, but I rate Ramsay on JFK and Elm Street rank old rope: "It looks like the Mafia and it always did," or some rubbish, wasn't it?

Paul

I'm not a JFK buff, but I don't think Robin thinks it was the mafia. Last I read (and I don't always read JFK related articles), he considered that the LBJ connection was very important.

I'm not a JFK buff, but I don't think Robin thinks it was the mafia. Last I read (and I don't always read JFK related articles), he considered that the LBJ connection was very important.

David,

Without labouring the point, that was Ramsay's position a few years back; and I'm no more impressed by the LBJ thesis, either. His early insistence on the Mob's centrality to events Elm induced in me a degree of suspicion I've never quite been able to shake off.

That noted, it would be churlish not to acknowledge his great work on other subjects, and my own debt to him: I think the Round Table material, for example, consistently outstanding, and something that has changed my view of things considerably, even if the US end of it - from Mahan on - is notably absent. For that, and much else besides, I thank him.

Have a good Christmas,

Paul

Guest David Guyatt

David,

Without labouring the point, that was Ramsay's position a few years back; and I'm no more impressed by the LBJ thesis, either. His early insistence on the Mob's centrality to events Elm induced in me a degree of suspicion I've never quite been able to shake off.

That noted, it would be churlish not to acknowledge his great work on other subjects, and my own debt to him: I think the Round Table material, for example, consistently outstanding, and something that has changed my view of things considerably, even if the US end of it - from Mahan on - is notably absent. For that, and much else besides, I thank him.

Have a good Christmas,

Paul

Have a good Christmas also, Paul.