The Education Forum

Rich DellaRosa

Hi, all. Our good friend Rich DellaRosa at jfkResearch.com/forum is in dire peril healthwise. Please sincerely pray for his recovery.

Harry

Hi Harry,

Good to see you here.

Hope all's well with you.

I'll have my mother say a rosary for Rich.

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Edited by William Kelly

Hi, all. Our good friend Rich DellaRosa at jfkResearch.com/forum is in dire peril healthwise. Please sincerely pray for his recovery.

Harry

Hi Harry,

Good to see you here.

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

********************************************************************************

Hi Harry.

And, Hi Bill! Great to see you here, too.

I spoke to Shelby last week, when things were still up in the air. But, I just got an update from Dixie today and Rich seems to be making some good progress, as far as wanting to get out of the hospital and heading back home. So, the signs are looking better, especially now that he's ready to start re-prioritizing his situation, as Shelby put it to Dixie. All of your prayers and genuine concern seem to be doing the job.

Keep the candles burning.

Warmest regards,

Ter

Harry

Hi Harry,

Good to see you here.

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Hi, Bill

Thanks, and great to have found you again.

Talk with you again soon.

Harry

********************************************************************************

Hi Harry.

I spoke to Shelby last week, when things were still up in the air. But, I just got an update from Dixie today and Rich seems to be making some good progress, as far as wanting to get out of the hospital and heading back home. So, the signs are looking better, especially now that he's ready to start re-prioritizing his situation, as Shelby put it to Dixie. All of your prayers and genuine concern seem to be doing the job.

Warmest regards,

Ter

Harry

Hi Harry,

Good to see you here.

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Hi,Terry

Always great to hear from you. And thanks for that update re; Rich.

Harry

Hi Harry.

Warmest regards,

Ter