The Education Forum

Daniel P. Sheehan

John Simkin

Peter,

The Nazi saucer stories are legion, and I expect that they are grounded (sorry) in some fact.

And there are extant far funkier photos of the Fuhrer's flying foo fantasms than the one you intriguingly present. Not to mention legends (?) the likes of Operation High Jump.

For me, however, and as Professor Evica surely would say it, the correct answer to the question, "Are flying saucers of other than terrestrial origin, or are they man-made?" is "yes."

Charles

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That must have been someone using my computer. But thanks for the link.

On this photo, I have a 'please don't ask, so I don't have to tell' policy. I censored it. I have whole craft..yes, it looks like a 'ufo'. Photo taken in German controlled territory 1944. By June 1945 craft was in another nation altogether........winners, keepers.....

The Stealth Fighter?

James

One of Dan Sheehan's partners in the Christic Institute, Rev. Bill Davis, is mentioned frequently in the various cases they took on.

Davis was at the first two-day COPA organizing conference at the Capitol Hill Friends Meeting House.

Does anyone have contact informaton for Davis?

Thanks,

BK

Bill, if he was an ordained minister (I have no idea), might not the denomination that ordained him be able to locate him, even if he was retired?

And can't you determine from the social security records whether he has gone on to his reward (if he was a minister I hope he went to the place that gives rewards--if he was falsely using the title "reverend" well that might be a different story).

Just a suggestion.

One of Dan Sheehan's partners in the Christic Institute, Rev. Bill Davis, is mentioned frequently in the various cases they took on.

Davis was at the first two-day COPA organizing conference at the Capitol Hill Friends Meeting House.

Does anyone have contact informaton for Davis?

Thanks,

BK

Oh, Haven't seen nor heard of Father Bill Davis in quite a while. Last I heard [long ago] he was living in LA. I might know someone who would know, or contact DS via his new organization. They surely keep in contact.

Thanks Peter,

I already emailed DS at the New Paradigim - eight ways of looking at things - only eight?

BK

• 4 years later...

In the first video, part 3, Sheehan refers to the boast of William Pawley in June 1963 after a failed operation in Cuba that Kennedy would soon be killed.

Here is the biography of William Pawley:

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKpawley.htm

Note that the biographical sketch contains this paragraph near its end:

“In June, 1963, a small group, including Pawley, Eddie Bayo, William (Rip) Robertson, John Martino, and Richard Billings, a journalist working for Life Magazine, secretly arrived in Cuba. They were unsuccessful in their attempts to find these Soviet officers and they were forced to return to Miami. Bayo remained behind and it was rumored that he had been captured and executed. However, his death was never reported in the Cuban press.”

Sheehan points in the first video (part 3) that William (Rip) Robertson is shown in Dealey Plaza tipping his hat to signal that the shooting should begin just before Kennedy’s limousine passes by him.

I am interested in the assessments by Forum members of what Sheehan relates in his four-part presentation. I can only state that I found impressive his statements about Watergate. I shall have more comments about this later.

I was shocked to discover that Daniel Sheehan was working on a project with Dick Billings. Do you know if it relates to this subject matter?

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKsheehan.htm