The Education Forum

FBI, the mob, and 9/11

"Just the question I wanted to ask. Has anybody heard of this guy Michael Morrissey, an linguist and English teacher in Germany"

I don't know much about him. He was recently kicked out of Scholars for Truth and Justice 9/11 (Jones and Ryan's group) apperently for another OPED piece in which he attacked other ttuthers and seeedto endorse the theory the WTC was not struck by Boeings. In the same essay he said he believed our own "Tink" Thompson was CIA.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironic that Larouche who championed the the Clintons and to a lesser extent Kerry condemns Obama for being pro-choice.

There seems to be little rhyme or reason to his likes and dislikes

Reagan = Good, Bush Sr. (and Jr) = Evil

Clinton (and his wife) = Good. Gore = Evil

Kerry = Good, Dukakis = Evil

Do his followers know what he is talking about? I doubt it, their not understanding him is taken as a sign of his "briliance"

Sure they do. Here is the basis of LaRouche's policies.

"The distinction of man from beast, on which the sacredness

of the life of the individual human foetus, or born person

depends for its protection from the actions of its adversaries,

lies in the society's devotion to the distinction of man from

beast, which lies, uniquely, in not only the existence, but the

promotion of what are those creative powers of the individual

mind of the human individual mind which are the essential, and

only distinction of man from beast among living human

individuals."

Now read this obscure quote and you can see the difference in thinking or viewpoint regarding the nature of man.

''My mother was much less intelligent than my father, but she perceived the dangers of Nazism the same as I did,'' Colby said. ''I recognized at the very beginning what was going to happen to Jewish people.''

Colby was 15 when Adolf Hitler became chancellor of Germany in 1933, and he urged his parents to leave the country while there was still time. His father refused. The Nazis would need good doctors, he said. Paula wouldn't leave without her husband.

emphasis added

What would the Nazis need good doctors for, their "useless eater" policy?

http://extras.journalnow.com/lostempire/tob5b.htm

Edited by Terry Mauro

Ironic that Larouche who championed the the Clintons and to a lesser extent Kerry condemns Obama for being pro-choice.

Do his followers know what he is talking about? I doubt it, their not understanding him is taken as a sign of his "briliance"

individuals."

Now read this obscure quote and you can see the difference in thinking or viewpoint regarding the nature of man.

LOL to demonstrate that Larouche’s minions understand his verbiage you cut and paste yet another of his passages, how exactly does that demonstrate comprehension on your part?

''My mother was much less intelligent than my father, but she perceived the dangers of Nazism the same as I did,'' Colby said. ''I recognized at the very beginning what was going to happen to Jewish people.''

Colby was 15 when Adolf Hitler became chancellor of Germany in 1933, and he urged his parents to leave the country while there was still time. His father refused. The Nazis would need good doctors, he said. Paula wouldn't leave without her husband.

emphasis added

So now you’re attacking my grandfather a Holocaust victim? You’re truly vile and stupid as well because you seem genuinely stumped as to why a country at the brink of war would need doctors. As a Jew he expected to be treating civilians. 1938 was before the Nazis started the "Final Solution” and systematically murdering "useless eaters"

Since you seem to think that family backgrounds are germane I found at least 5 mafiosi (4 from NYC) named Mauro, and it seems you have a son-in-law named Escobar, any relation?

Edited by Len Colby

individuals."

LOL to demonstrate that Larouche’s minions understand his verbiage you cut and paste yet another of his passages, how exactly does that demonstrate comprehension on your part?

emphasis added

So now you’re attacking my grandfather a Holocaust victim? You’re truly vile and stupid as well because you seem genuinely stumped as to why a country at the brink of war would need doctors. As a Jew he expected to be treating civilians. 1938 was before the Nazis started the "Final Solution” and systematically murdering "useless eaters"

Since you seem to think that family backgrounds are germane I found at least 5 mafiosi (4 from NYC) named Mauro, and it seems you have a son-in-law named Escobar, any relation?

I cut and paste the supposed quote from your grandfather too, and you called that an "attack". Surely I must understand his sentiments in order to select that passage, correct?

I saw "no" proof" from the cited article that your grandfather was a "holocaust" victim.

Can you site proof of your accusation?

I cut and paste the supposed quote from your grandfather too, and you called that an "attack". Surely I must understand his sentiments in order to select that passage, correct?

I saw "no" proof" from the cited article that your grandfather was a "holocaust" victim.

Can you site proof of your accusation?

Every time you post I think you can’t sink any lower but then you out do yourself with the subsequent one.

Newspapers don’t normally provide verifiable “proof” of what appears in their articles especially when it is something uncontroversial not central to the story.

“In November 1938, the inevitable arrived. The Nazis hauled Colby's father off to a concentration camp…A crude wooden casket arrived in Muhlhausen a few weeks later, and Paula was threatened with imprisonment if she opened it. The Nazis told her that her husband had died on Nov. 21…Many years later, Colby would learn that his father, who was 58 when he was taken, was forced to sleep outside in the approaching winter with no blanket. Each morning he was doused with cold water. The resulting pneumonia was, of course, not treated”

You think my dad lied about how his father died? I was told the same story by my grandmother, perhaps she was lying as well, as were the friends of the family I met when I visited Muhlhausen in 1998 with my dad. I guess the gravestone I saw then and in my earlier visit 1986 was a forgery.

You truly are foul, asking the descendent of a Holocaust victim to document the death of their ancestor in borderline Holocaust denial because the largest database of victims only contains the names of about half the Jewish victims.

http://www.yadvashem.org/wps/portal/!u...ks/en/3HON_FAQs

Though there are over 1000 memorial books there isn’t one for Mulhausen

http://www.ushmm.org/research/library/family/books.php#M

My grandparents “Cohn, Fritz” and “Cohn, Paula = Oppenheimer,” do however appear on this list of “Expropriated persons and expatriates 1933-1945” (Google translation)

http://www.kinematographie.de/BENAMEN.HTM#c

My grandfather’s death should be listed in this book

http://resources.ushmm.org/Holocaust-Names...9569&ord=17

The following are contact people for the Mulhausen cemetery

Holger Neid Telefon: 03601/452267

Stefan Heilig Gartenbau

Geislinger Str. 8

73326 Deggingen

Tel.: 07334/96120, Fax: 07334/961222

E-Mail: info@blumen-heilig.de

If you really have any doubts you can ask if there is a Dr. Fritz Cohn 1880 – 1938 buried in the Jewish cemetery.

It is not at all surprising you would flirt with Holocaust denial, you used to subscribe to the “newspaper” published by Willis Carto, the father of Holocaust denial. Your fuhrer (who associated with carto) has done so as well:

It is argued that the culmination of the persecution of the Jews in the Nazi holocaust proves that Zionism is so essential to "Jewish survival" that any anti-Zionist is therefore not only an anti-Semite, but that any sort of criminal action is excusable against anti-Zionists in memory of
the mythical "six million Jewish victims
" of the Nazi
"holocaust.”

This is worst than sophistry. It is a lie. True,
about a million and a half Jews did die as a result of the Nazi policy of labor-intensive "appropriate technology"
for the employment of "inferior races," a small fraction of the tens of millions of others — especially Slavs — who were murdered in the same way Jewish refugee Felix Rohatyn proposes today. Even on a relative scale, what the Nazis did to Jewish victims was mild compared with the virtual extermination of gypsies and the butchery of Communists. The point is that A
dolf Hitler was put into power largely on the initiative of the Rothschilds, Warburgs and Oppenheimers, among other Jewish
and non-Jewish
financial interests
centered in the City of London. The Rothschilds', Oppenheimers' and Warburgs' support for Hitler during the 1933-1936 period was based on the same policy as the same financial interests pushing the policies of Jewish refugee Felix Rohatyn today.

If you say that the Rothschilds et al. did not lead in putting Hitler into power in 1933, you, sir, are simply a xxxx. You are lying either as a person who is denying what he knows to be true, or you are lying as a person misrepresenting his total ignorance of the matter at issue. The documentation is in any honest court of law.

The Jews who did die at the hands of Nazism were the victims of fascism, the victims of the Schachtian form of "fiscal austerity." The "Holocaust" simply proves that the failure of the Nuremberg tribunal to hang Hjalmar Schacht made the whole proceeding a travesty of justice. The murderers of the million and a half or more Jews who died in the
"holocaust"
are any group, Jewish or non-Jewish, which supported then or now the policies advocated by Felix Rohatyn or Milton Freidman. Either you, as a Jew, join with the U.S. Labor Party to stop Rohatyn, Friedman, the Mont Pelerin Society now, or you are implicitly just as guilty of the death of millions of Jews as Adolf Hitler.

http://www.laroucheplanet.info/pmwiki/pmwi...iginsofZionism3 (includes images of the pamphlet)

He pushes the blood libel that Jews financed Hitler and the Nazis but as always provides no evidence not that any was needed because his devotees blindly accept what ever their messiah tells them.

"However, and here we come to the nub of the issue, only a large minority of the total, perhaps in the order of one and a half millions, were killed simply, outrightly as Jews."

http://laroucheplanet.info/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...listConspiracy3

He git his "one and a half millions" figure from a book published by Carto

http://laroucheplanet.info/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...HolocaustDenial

• 2 weeks later...

Truthers often claim that fire can’t weaken steel enough to induce structural collapse comparisons to BBQ grills and frying pans are often made

“I'd like to ask those guys [NIST], “Do you have a steel grate in your fireplace? And when you burn wood in there do you put fireproofing on it to make sure that it doesn't melt or weaken so much that it turns into rubble?” A hydrocarbon fire cannot get halfway to the melting point of steel; and steel is one of the best conductors of heat. So even if you had a million acetylene torches in the building to melt steel, the heat would diffuse through the building and run through the beams, so you could not heat up a certain portion enough to weaken it.”

David Ray Griffin 2005

http://www.vtcommons.org/journal/2005/09/q...vid-ray-griffin

“Optimum Flame Temperature of Propane 3500°F, yet your BBQ doesn't melt or collapse when you grill.”

http://911lies.org/WTC_collapse_demolition_explosions.html

But actual experts with decades of experience as fire fighters and / or fire engineers several of whom are authors of standard textbooks beg to differ. Note that most of my sources are pre-2001 the rest were specifically referring to the Twin Tower collapses. Unless otherwise noted books published by Penn-Wells

Vincent Dunn – 42 year (1957 – 99) FDNY veteran, retired as Asst. Chief (division commander 1988), MA Urban Studies, adjunct professor at Manhattan and John Jay Colleges, author of 4 fire safety textbooks

“The size of the structural element is another factor which determines steel failure. A heavy, thick section of steel has greater resistance to fire than a lightweight section. A large, solid steel I-beam can absorb heat and take a relatively long time to reach its failure temperature, while a lightweight steel beam, such as an open web bar joist, can be heated to its failure temperature much faster.”

[NIST theorizes failure of the Twin Towers initiated with the lightweight trusses. They were made up of 1 1/2 – 1 5/8 inch hollow tubes]

“Thickness of the Steel” Collapse of burning buildings: a guide to fireground safety, 1988 pg 142

http://books.google.com/books?id=0hrNRCt1d...lt&resnum=4

“In addition to concerns about fire spread, when you size up a burning building, you must also be able to identify its collapse hazard… Besides type designation, a given building can be further rated in terms of the collapse potential of three important elements: the walls, structural framework (columns and girders), and floors. The numbers of the rating, expressed as Arabic numerals… Unfortunately, these fire-resistive ratings have no practical use for firefighters… the actual fire may be more intense than the laboratory test fire used to rate the fire-resistive material that protects the wall, structural framing, or floors. Finally, the actual structural elements within the building may be of materials or workmanship that are inferior to those used in the lab

“Collapse Potential” Command and Control of Fires and Emergencies 1999 pg 46

http://books.google.com/books?id=LaXwfGw8G...1cW2Bw#PPA46,M1

“Unfortunately unprotected steel warps, melts, sags and collapses when heated to normal fire temperatures about 1100 to 1200 degrees F.”

2002 article http://www.vincentdunn.com/wtc.html

“You got sixty foot unsupported steel trusses with tubular bearing walls. I said, “Oh God, how did they let that building be built like that?” You know, it was there, I didn’t know it. God, now I see how that structure failed. It was a house of cards waiting to come down. So, I mean, you have two tubular bearing walls, sixty foot – and the handbook of fire protection, which is like a bible in the fire service, forty years ago said open bar joints can fail within five to ten minutes of fire exposure. So we always knew that. How they got to build that, you know, that was my – so then all my – you know, I get crazy with construction and I, I blame the Port Authority for not complying with the New York City Building and Fire Code”

2007 interview http://www.nyu.edu/library/bobst/research/...ral/dunnv01.php

Arthur Scheuerman, Battalion Chief FDNY (Retired), Former Deputy Chief Instructor Nassau County Fire Training Academy and high-rise Fire Safety Director NYC. 20 year FDNY veteran author of a book and several articles about the WTC collapses

“It has been shown that, at times, at the WTC, the fire resistance of both bar joists and columns were deficient, due to flaking off of sprayed on coverings in certain places. (NY Times, Science Sec. Dec 13, 2001). Removal of a small area of protective insulation from a bar joist would seem more detrimental than removal of a small area from a large column, since temperature would build up faster in the small element. According to Francis Brannigan, “the failure of any one element of the truss can cause the failure of the entire truss.” A bar joist is a truss, and the failure of one bar joist can lead to successive failure of adjacent joists due to load transfer. Trusses were commonly used in supermarkets to eliminate columns and provide unobstructed views, so that people could easily see the food items. For a post fire analysis of a supermarket truss roof collapse, that killed six firefighters in 1978, see Ch.20 of Chief Dunn’s book. Until now the fire service has had little experience with ‘fire resistive’ floor truss construction, but its experience with common exposed roof trusses has been disastrous. According to Chief Dunn, “Truss construction is the most dangerous roof system that a firefighter will encounter.” “A [unprotected] steel bar joist system may collapse after only ten minutes of exposure to fire.”(Dunn p125). This is not enough time for the Fire Dept. to get water on the fire even in a low rise building.”

March 2002 paper (the cited Dunn book was the 1999 one linked above) http://www.icivilengineer.com/News/WTC/Fire.html

Arthur E. Cote PE, BS Fire Protection Engineering University of Maryland 1965, 1965 – 77 spinkler and insurance companies, 1977 – 2006 National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) retired as executive vice president and chief engineer. 1985 – American National Standards Institute (ANSI) currently chairman of the board. Winner of various awards and (past and present) officer or fellow of various professional associations .

http://www.ansi.org/about_ansi/structure_m...e.aspx?menuid=1

Percy Bugbee (RIP)

“Known as "Mr. Fire Prevention," Percy Bugbee is recognized as one of America's pioneers in fire safety and prevention, with nearly 70 years of service in the fire industry.”

MIT 1920

1921 – 69 NFPA started as their first field engineer was chief administrative officer and general manager 1939 – retirement. Winner of various awards and officer or fellow of various professional associations .

http://firechief.com/mag/firefighting_mr_fire_prevention/

“While steel is noncombustible and contributes no fuel to a fire, it loses its strength when subjected to the high temperatures that are easily reached in a FIRE. The stress in a steel beam determines its load-carrying capacity. The normal critical temperature of steel is 1100°F (593 °C). At this temperature the yield stress of steel is about 60 percent of its value at room temperature. Buildings constructed of unprotected steel will collapse relatively quickly when exposed to a contents fire or an exposure fire. The lighter the steel members, the quicker they will fail

Another property of steel that influences its behavior in fires is expansion when the steel is heated. Walls can collapse from the movement caused by expansion of steel framing.”

“Building Materials – Steel” Principles of Fire Protection, 2nd Edition: 2, Jones & Bartlett, 1988

Pg 149

http://books.google.com/books?id=a8jU-2xyw...cW2Bw#PPA149,M1

National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)

Because unprotected structural steel loses its strength at high temperatures, it must be protected from exposure to the heat produced by building fires”

Fire Protection Handbook As quoted in Cote and Bugbee pg 149 (above)

John Norman – Captain of FDNY Rescue 1 in 1998 retired as Deputy Assistant Chief / Chief in Charge, Special Operations Command (SOC) the quoted book is “used nationally for promotional exams.

http://www.staylow.com/norman.htm

Certain materials are intrinsically cohesive and resist fire well… Buildings of steel columns and girders are also well connected.

Fire that attacks such buildings doesn't usually separate the connections; instead Fire that attacks such buildings doesn't usually separate the connections; instead, the steel itself weakens and sags

“Size up: Construction” Fire Officer's Handbook of Tactics, 2nd Edition1998 PG 21 http://books.google.com/books?id=hhsY_mL1H...tcover#PPA20,M1

Francis L. Brannigan Fire protectin enginer since the 1930’s SFPE Professor (retired) Fire Science Montgomery College Rockville, Maryland

“Francis L. Brannigan exerted a lasting influence on firefighting standards during more than 60 years as a teacher, author and consultant…Except for a stint in the Navy during World War II [he] never served as a firefighter or fire chief, but he is credited with developing practices followed by fire departments the world over… He developed the concept of "preplanning" by learning how to fight a fire before it occurs and encouraged the study of building construction in order to minimize damage and loss of life.

His…book, "Building Construction for the Fire Service," which was first published in 1971…is a standard text in firefighting academies around the world.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...6012001864.html

"As steel is a good thermal conductor it transmits heat readily. This is a characteristic that is beneficial under some circumstances. A large massive steel member is a heat sink of considerable capacity and thus is capable of redistributing heat. This capacity is not unlimited, however. Many destructive fires have demonstrated that failure temperatures can be reached at one point in a steel structure when the heat input rate exceeds the rate at which heat can redistributed."

Photo from the cited page note that the warped beams were more massive than the WTC floor trusses:

Branniganphoto.jpg

Building Construction for the Fire Service, 3rd Edition (revised), Jones & Bartlett 1992 pg 257

http://books.google.com/books?id=FVFZlqDdM...rch_s&cad=0

Edited by Len Colby

• 2 weeks later...

John,

Whereabouts? There is lots of text, but the first items on the page are blocked because they contain script. I don't normally allow script unless it is from a site I trust.

Here it is:

NAD:

Peter, hello, welcome.

Where were you born, raised?

When, how, why did you come to the U.S and end up at Berkeley, in four lines or less.

PETER DALE SCOTT:

I was born, raised, and first educated in Montreal. After two years of school in Paris and Oxford, I graduated in 1955 from McGill with a Ph.D. in Political Science.

I taught one year at McGill, then was for four years a Canadian diplomat.

Retiring in 1961, I applied to and was accepted by three universities.

UC Berkeley, the last to hire me, did so by phone, while the Canadians wrote; so I agreed to come to UC for one year.

NAD:

So, were you a poet first, and professor by necessity, or how does that all line up — in that, how well have your passions survived the bill collector over the decades?

PETER DALE SCOTT:

I started writing poetry at age eight, and first published as an undergraduate.

But I always had other interests, chiefly political.

Until I was fifty I would say that I wrote poetry, but refused to define myself as a poet.

Then, hospitalized for two weeks with acute hepatitis, I decided to be a poet first of all.

Soon afterwards I began to write "Coming to Jakarta."

University tenure spared me money concerns, until recently.

NAD: How, why did you oppose the Vietnam War?

PETER DALE SCOTT:

In Warsaw from 1959 to 1960, it was my chore as the youngest Canadian diplomat to read the prodigiously long cables to the Embassy about Laos.

In Berkeley in 1961 I retained nothing of their content except a sense of the controversiality of US maneuvers, and the risks of a new Indochina War.

So I started circulating anti-war petitions in 1962 and began speaking in 1965.

NAD:

What is your passion today?

When you woke up this morning, what did you feel you had to get done before supper time?

PETER DALE SCOTT:

I usually have to ask my inner voice what to do in any one day, not tell myself.

But once I start a project, whether poetic or political or both, I tend to be possessed by it until it is finished.

Today I am between projects, and thus open to distraction by small tasks like this questionnaire.

NAD:

You write these days about the "deep state," and conspiracy — right?

How long have you been aware of the deep state and conspiracy? Do they exist in other nations as well?

PETER DALE SCOTT:

My concern about US involvement in Vietnam led to questions in my first book (1966) about the murders of Diem in Vietnam and JFK in the US, at a time when both were thought to be contemplating negotiations towards peace.

My next book in 1972, "The War Conspiracy," had several chapters about the JFK assassination which the publisher dropped, but I circulated privately.

I have only written about a “deep state” intervening covertly in our politics since 2006 (see The Road to 9/11), and am still refining my thoughts in Internet publications.

I would say that every developed state develops a deep state; but deep states become a major problem only in alleged democracies which assume an unpopular and thus undemocratic imperial role.

NAD:

In the words of the song by Immortal Technique — did Bush knock down the towers?

If he did, if "they" did, how do you think they justify it to themselves and to those closest to them?

PETER DALE SCOTT:

My public position is:

1) I only know that we don’t know how the towers came down, and that there has been a cover-up.

2) I have challenged what I consider to be the false dilemma that either 19 Muslims were responsible, or else the Bush-Cheney White House was.

I have suggested that there could be a third possibility – a covert meta-group, possibly drug-linked, bridging both US intelligence and the jihadist movement we call al Qaeda.

“Deep states” have murdered innocents before, and EPA plus the hapless Bush himself may prove to be responsible for even more deaths than 9/11, because of their suppression of the health warnings about Ground Zero.

NAD:

What else would you like to add?

What else should we have asked?

PETER DALE SCOTT:

My current obsession with the two decades of Cheney-Rumsfeld planning for “Continuity [i.e. Change] of Government" (COG), will end with the completion of my current manuscript book, provisionally entitled "Deep Events and Deep Politics."

In my 80’s I hope to write poetry, plus essays on literary and cultural matters, albeit with a political perspective.

NAD: Please insert a link here to something you would like linked to, with a brief tag re: where that link goes:

PETER DALE SCOTT:

Why not add my website – http://www.peterdalescott.net ?

NAD:

Thank you.

PETER DALE SCOTT:

My public position is:

1) I only know that we don’t know how the towers came down, and that there has been a cover-up.

2) I have challenged what I consider to be the false dilemma that either 19 Muslims were responsible, or else the Bush-Cheney White House was.

I have suggested that there could be a third possibility – a covert meta-group, possibly drug-linked, bridging both US intelligence and the jihadist movement we call al Qaeda.

“Deep states” have murdered innocents before, and EPA plus the hapless Bush himself may prove to be responsible for even more deaths than 9/11, because of their suppression of the health warnings about Ground Zero.

If that is his public position, then I don't have too much of a disagreement.

- "we don’t know how the towers came down"

Technically correct. The exact mechanism is not necessarily known; the general sequence of events is.

- "there has been a cover-up"

I support this, but with a caveat to ensure my position is not misunderstood. I think that the failures or incompetency of some people - probably politically connected - were covered up, so they were not held to account. This is something governments, businesses, organisations, groups, etc, have been doing for decades. I do not believe there is any attempt to cover up a 'deliberate' attempt to assist the terrorists, etc, because I don't believe there has been any.

- "I have challenged what I consider to be the false dilemma that either 19 Muslims were responsible, or else the Bush-Cheney White House was"

I can agree almost with this. I have always said it is possible that a group (government connected or not) posed as a supporting organisation and financed / directed the attackers.

I note with interest that none of his positions require the use of a missile instead of an aircraft, laser beams, holographic aircraft, planted charges in buildings, falsified images, morphed voices, lies about telephone conversations, etc.

Jack is oblivious to what would be obvious to most i.e. that by starting a thread calling those who disagree with him names he is the “provocateur”. His definition of the term seems to be “someone who dares disagree with the great Jack White”.

Besides being unnecessarily insulting his memory must be failing him as the sign “mystery” was extensively discussed in two other threads. Another version of the study above appears in the 2nd one below.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=10924

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=12805