The Education Forum

Who is he?

John Simkin

Claire Lee Chennault.

Commander of the American Volunteer Group, more commonly known as "the Flying Tigers".

Native of Louisiana that became a tactical leader of air combat of some expertise. When other P-40s were being destroyed with some ease by the Mitsubishi Zeroes, Chennault knew how the P-40s could survive by using the aircraft's strengths and avoiding WW1 style dog-fighting where advantages were all in the Zeroes corner.

After the end of the Japanese war he operated Civil Air Transport (CAT) and we all know where that endeavor wound up with KMT/SW China and the OSS far east hands. Helliwell and etc.

Did I get the identity correct?

Jim

Edited by Jim Hackett II

Claire Lee Chennault.

Commander of the American Volunteer Group, more commonly known as "the Flying Tigers".

Native of Louisiana that became a tactical leader of air combat of some expertise. When other P-40s were being destroyed with some ease by the Mitsubishi Zeroes, Chennault knew how the P-40s could survive by using the aircraft's strengths and avoiding WW1 style dog-fighting where advantages were all in the Zeroes corner.

After the end of the Japanese war he operated Civil Air Transport (CAT) and we all know where that endeavor wound up with KMT/SW China and the OSS far east hands. Helliwell and etc.

Did I get the identity correct?

Jim

That's the man. Along with William Pawley and Thomas Corcoran, he set up the network that eventually killed JFK.

Yes very close IMHO your ideas and mine . Go to part I ,CHAPTER VII pg. 19 of DALLAS Conspiracy by PD Scott. With further background you know CV Starr (via WWII operation X -using re-insurance (thats re) info to gain intell on AXIS factories) connects to US intell/OSS . Starr (via his US LIFE-op X ) became part of far EAST transnational protected drug operations (via RUPPERT INFO). Binns (US LIFE & CROWN Corp.) connects via W.S. Youngman to Corcoran. PD Scott connected Paul Helliwell to American General of Galveston in Deep Politics book. American General was bought by US Life. US Life had operations in Houston and PO BOX in Dallas in 63. The confirmation of ROSE CHERAMIE'S story is in the Strength of Wolf Book- Now see pg 313 for Galveston drug ring. Drugs going from Houston-Galveston(per ROSE). OF NOTE Roscoe White worked 2 weeks or so for American General = a vetting process IMHO - There is some (some) truth to the White story - but the people behind promoting it actually knew most of the story was phoney - were trying to descredit White connection . The people promoting the White story were from MIDLAND TX - the hangout of one G W B.....................sg :ph34r: When you read Strength of Wolf book -keep in mind Zeckendorf had Tawian/US trucking connections. Zeckendorf NO lawyers same as FREE PORT Sulfur and a board member of Zeckendorf's NO company worked for Byrd. Zeckendorf provided land for MURCHISON/ROCKEFFELLER land deal that PD SCOTT said was assassination related. The company that produced limited partnership shares for said land deal was CIA/OSS/Dulles connected Glore Forgan. The TEAMSTERS provided money for said deal via (WEBB & KNAPP) in a losing fashion..........$$$ in a losing fashion.................its almost like the mob paid MURCHISON/CIA/ROCKEFELLER axis for hit ++++++today US LIFE mostly became part of AIG re-insurance giant. (SEE LINDA MINOR/Ruppert WORK ON AIG)

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=AIG&num=...ts=&safe=images

PPS The employee of Byrd's (and Zeckendorf board member) John R. Stanley also sat on MOB connected Wallace investments - which was -headed by none other than LOCKE of LOCKE-PURNELL deciding Parade Route HDQ.

Edited by Steven Gaal

Yes very close IMHO your ideas and mine . Go to part I ,CHAPTER VII pg. 19 of DALLAS Conspiracy by PD Scott. With further background you know CV Starr (via WWII operation X -using re-insurance (thats re) info to gain intell on AXIS factories) connects to US intell/OSS . Starr (via his US LIFE-op X ) became part of far EAST transnational protected drug operations (via RUPPERT INFO). Binns (US LIFE & CROWN Corp.) connects via W.S. Youngman to Corcoran. PD Scott connected Paul Helliwell to American General of Galveston in Deep Politics book. American General was bought by US Life. US Life had operations in Houston and PO BOX in Dallas in 63. The confirmation of ROSE CHERMAINE story is in the Strenght of Wolf Book- Now see pg 313 for Galveston drug ring. Drugs going from Houston-Galveston(per ROSE). OF NOTE Roscoe White worked 2 weeks or so for American General = a vetting process IMHO - There is some (some) truth to the White story - but the people behind promoting it actually knew most of the story was phoney - were trying to descredit White connection . The people promoting the White story were from MIDLAND TX - the hangout of one G W B.....................sg :ph34r: When you read Strenght of Wolf book -keep in mind Zeckendorf had Tawian/US trucking connections. Zeckendorf NO lawyers same as FREE PORT Sulfur and a board member of Zeckendorf's NO company worked for Byrd. Zeckendorf provided land for MURCHISON/ROCKEFFELLER land deal that PD SCOTT said was assassination related. The company that produced limited partnership shares for said land deal was CIA/OSS/Dulles connected Glore Forgan. The TEAMSTERS provided money for said deal via (WEBB & KNAPP) in a losing fashion..........$$$ in a losing fashion.................its almost like the mob paid MURCHISON/CIA/ROCKEFELLER axis for hit ++++++today US LIFE mostly became part of AIG re-insurance giant. (SEE LINDA MINOR/Ruppert WORK ON AIG)

PPS The employee of Byrd's (and Zeckendorf board member) John R. Stanley also sat on MOB connected Wallace investments - which was -headed by none other than LOCKE of LOCKE-PURNELL deciding Parade Route HDQ.

Freeport Sulfur certainly is an interesting company, in and of itself. Past Board members, (from 60's to 70's)

1.Arleigh Burke who ostensibly was a member of the Free Cuba Committee (not the FPCC)

2. Robert Lovett - Brown Brothers & Harriman, friend of John McCloy and Harvey Bundy (Father of the Bundy's McGeorge and William.)

3. Godfrey Rockefeller, brother of James Stillman Rockefeller, Godfrey was a trustee of the Fairfield Foundation, which provided funds to Encounter, a British publication later revealed to be financed by the CIA. Fairfield also financed the Congress for Cultural Freedom, also exposed as a CIA front.

4. Benno Scmidt - Later served as President of Yale University, and was at one time law clerk to Earl Warren

See Link Real History Archives

http://www.realhistoryarchives.com/collect...t-indonesia.htm

Another Link that mentions Freeport - excerpt from 'Farewell America'

http://www.voxfux.com/kennedy/farewell/farewell10.html

2. Robert Lovett - Brown Brothers & Harriman, friend of John McCloy and Harvey Bundy (Father of the Bundy's McGeorge and William.) (Robert Howard)

Hi Robert,

Let's not forget that Lovett was close friends with fellow Yale man, Henry Luce. It has been alleged that long time Luce man, Edward Thompson (when a U.S. Army Captain during WW2) reported directly to Lovett, allegedly a gig Luce personally arranged.

Lovett below.

James

Thank you Howard for your response. Let me add a little more to my post info -then I'll respond to your info. Robert Anderson and Harold Grant (of Crown Corp.) were also part of Zeckendorf's Webb & Knapp empire (per PD Scott). The longest Sunday LBJ meeting was with Anderson.+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Also part of Freeport board was I)Jock Hay Whitney (father & grandfather Skull & Bones) . Whitney was reported to hate JFK and reportedly stayed up all the Nov 23 AM writing lonenuts/assassination/US History article.Also on Freeport board was 2) Augustus Long (Skull & Bones). The Freeport board had Lovett (Skull & Bones) and Stillman Rockefeller family were Skull & Bones also .....gee a lot of BONES MEN Huh ??? When you add that Dulles was a friend of Prescott Bush (Skull & Bones) and his son was GHWB (Skull & Bones), its sure a small world. GHWB & William Casey have been connected to the assassination. Bruce Adamson showed a FBI doc about Brown Brothers (were Prescott had just become head man in 63) sending a note to Republic National Bank (which controlled CIA trust building Republic National Bank Building ) about the credit worthiness of one George DeMohrenschildt. Adamson wrote that DeMohrenschildt then got $200,000 from Prescott Bush in May 63 before going to Wash DC. Augustus Long was also part of ultra small/elite Bechtel Foreign Study group which had the the Head of PanAM and Steven Bechtel,and Thomas S. Gates. Steven was an intimate of Dulles -even giving the ultimate insider- Dulles- investment information. Gates a Morgan partner pre and post being an Undersecretary of Defense. In House of Morgan Book =GATES confessed to sending in U2 (against wishes of the President I add )=== for Dulles & War HAWK crowd ???? Gates cousin wrote MAFIA did DALLAS KINGFISH Book.

The FreePort Lawyers also represented in NO Mosbacher----longtime friend of GHWB. I have more-but this should be enough..One more tidbit FreePort was also going to lose a lot a CASH in the JFK directed METAL SCANDAL -along with HANNA MINING-which the CABOTS (yes ultra/ultra Skull & Bones BTW) controlled. The Cabots via First National Bank of Boston Controlled TEXTRON ==WHICH CONTROLLED BELL HELICOPTER which employed ......M Paine......... (and he was a CABOT on BOTH sides of his family) THANKS sg

Edited by Steven Gaal

John wrote:

"That's the man [Claire Chennault]. Along with William Pawley and Thomas Corcoran, he set up the network that eventually killed JFK. "

Horsefeathers!

When John came back from Dallas agreeing (as is almost self-evident) that the Mafia at least played a large role in the assassination, I thought he'd finally "got religion". But he's lipping back into that "grand conspiracy" mode.

We all know that Corcoran was a close ally and did the bidding of FDR.

So now if John is right it can be conclusively declared that FDR was in fact the ONE who set up the network that ultimately killed JFK. It was no doubt FDR's payback to good old Joseph Kennedy who caused him so much grief over FDR's intervenionist policies! And the Jewish involvement that some posit must be a payback for Joe's anti-Semitism!

Edited by Tim Gratz

We all know that Corcoran was a close ally and did the bidding of FDR.

It is probably all you know but that is not saying very much. You clearly have not read the CIA document, “Operation PBSuccess: The United States and Guatemala, 1952-54” (released in 1994). Nor have you read David McKean’s “Peddling Influence” (2004). McKean got access to Tommy Corcoran’s unpublished memoirs. As Ernest Cuneo once said: “Corcoran headed FDR’s informal intelligence service and international spy operations long before there was an OSS”. Cuneo was in a position to know, during the Second World War he worked for FDR as liaison between the OSS and British intelligence.

Yes very close IMHO your ideas and mine . Go to part I ,CHAPTER VII pg. 19 of DALLAS Conspiracy by PD Scott. With further background you know CV Starr (via WWII operation X -using re-insurance (thats re) info to gain intell on AXIS factories) connects to US intell/OSS . Starr (via his US LIFE-op X ) became part of far EAST transnational protected drug operations (via RUPPERT INFO). Binns (US LIFE & CROWN Corp.) connects via W.S. Youngman to Corcoran. PD Scott connected Paul Helliwell to American General of Galveston in Deep Politics book. American General was bought by US Life. US Life had operations in Houston and PO BOX in Dallas in 63. The confirmation of ROSE CHERAMIE'S story is in the Strength of Wolf Book- Now see pg 313 for Galveston drug ring. Drugs going from Houston-Galveston(per ROSE). OF NOTE Roscoe White worked 2 weeks or so for American General = a vetting process IMHO - There is some (some) truth to the White story - but the people behind promoting it actually knew most of the story was phoney - were trying to descredit White connection . The people promoting the White story were from MIDLAND TX - the hangout of one G W B.....................sg :ph34r: When you read Strength of Wolf book -keep in mind Zeckendorf had Tawian/US trucking connections. Zeckendorf NO lawyers same as FREE PORT Sulfur and a board member of Zeckendorf's NO company worked for Byrd. Zeckendorf provided land for MURCHISON/ROCKEFFELLER land deal that PD SCOTT said was assassination related. The company that produced limited partnership shares for said land deal was CIA/OSS/Dulles connected Glore Forgan. The TEAMSTERS provided money for said deal via (WEBB & KNAPP) in a losing fashion..........$$$ in a losing fashion.................its almost like the mob paid MURCHISON/CIA/ROCKEFELLER axis for hit ++++++today US LIFE mostly became part of AIG re-insurance giant. (SEE LINDA MINOR/Ruppert WORK ON AIG)

Very interesting post. I will be publishing my research on this here:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5799

One name that you mentioned that particularly interests me is that of William S. Youngman. He was Tommy Corcoran’s front man when he set up China Defense Supplies in 1940. What else do you know about him?

I know for example he was the son of William S. Youngman, Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts (1929-33) and that he was listed on the Council on Foreign Relations, Membership Roster. 1992. He was also involved in drawing up T.V. Soong's will in 1971.

Thanks To all.

John, I'll be watching that other thread.

Silently mostly to learn all the better.

Steve I'll be checking the good Mr. Scott's work soon too as time permits.

I bet you fine folks will be filling in the details for my benefit (and others too) as even this beginning has for details of TV Soong's "network" here in the US.

Jim

JOHN WROTE QUOTE +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Very interesting post. I will be publishing my research on this here:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5799

One name that you mentioned that particularly interests me is that of William S. Youngman. He was Tommy Corcoran’s front man when he set up China Defense Supplies in 1940. What else do you know about him?

I know for example he was the son of William S. Youngman, Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts (1929-33) and that he was listed on the Council on Foreign Relations, Membership Roster. 1992. He was also involved in drawing up T.V. Soong's will in 1971.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THANK YOU JOHN & JIM, As with Howard let me add more then respond. The Cabot's HANNA had as head lawyers and investors the DULLES Brothers. The Dulles brothers were probably still big investors in 63. The metal scandal was going to be reopened up- two weeks before assassination ,JFK's press secretary made the announcement. The four companies that were part of this overstocking of strategic metals were a very ANGLOPHILE/BRITISH affair BTW. SHAW and DAP have been connected to FREEPORT SULFUR. More on Dulles connection =Dulles friend's son went before the WC and stated the PAINES were good people. Demitri DeMohrenschildt (George's Brother) was a close friend of the DULLES family. Golly just a few degress of seperation here.

GETTING SOMEWHAT BACK TO YOUR RESPONE JOHN+ PD Scott wrote in DALLAS CONSPIRACY that McCloy was a United Fruit director along with Robert Lehman and Charles Appleton Meyer. Meyer was a fellow director of the aforementioned (above posts) (the CIA connected)Republic National Bank with Lewis W. MacNaughton. ===and too expand on the few degrees of seperation theme== MacNaughton's personal accountant BOUHE -was a not only a hands on helper to the Oswald household - but knew one JACK RUBY............

Sorry dont have more info on Youngman=++++++++++THANKS sg

Edited by Steven Gaal