The Education Forum

Why was tippit killed

Hello my fellow researches

I am no educated researcher and not directly well-trained in the English language. If you find lots of spelling errors, then you know the reason. Many of your perhaps not all of you knows that I have a big confidence for James Files.

J.D Tippit got killed as a result of a mistake by a hitman who supposedly should eliminate LHO.

Explanation:

Everything began a week before the murder. Files was instructed by Charles Nicoletti to transport weapons and ammunition to Dallas. But also to check all roads, escape roads and dead ends.

With the aid of LHO they could together look at the environment and establish escape roads and dead ends. LHO knew also places who was appropriate to testfire weapons (In warren commission it stands that people saw LHO along with a man who testfired weapons). The longer the week went the more nervous Files became. Because LHO knew that Files was in Dallas and he could tie him to the murder. When Nicoletti arrived to Dallas, Files told him about his concerns. What happened after that is unfounded speculations but Nicoletti probably contacted his boss. The only manager for Nicoletti was Sam Giancana. Nicoletti probably told him that Files was concerned that LHO could link him to the murder of JFK. Giancana probably contacted David Atlee Philips or someone in the CIA organization to elimintate LHO.

At the boarding house:

The CIA had a contract on LHO´s head because he knew to much. I always believe that LHO felt he had a major role to disrupt the assassination.

At the TSBD LHO got a call from Philips to meet him at the cinema (Texas theatre). What was already settled by the CIA was that the hitman was ordered to eliminate Oswald on the way to the cinema were he suppostedly would meet Philips. LHO knew that he was the patsy and believed that Philips could help him be cleared from any suspicions.

I also believe that Tippit worked for the CIA and was paid by the CIA. I also believe that he had a big role in disrupting the assassination.

I believe LHO would leave the country with the help of Tippit. Tippit would drive LHO to Redbird airport and later fly from the country (people stated that they saw an unidentify airplane with the engine on).

Tippit had an additional shirt/sweater in the car that probably would be used if something happened.

When Tippit assuming would drive LHO to the airport he met the hitman. They probably knew the each other from earlier assignments but they both felt bad vibrations from each other. The hitman had no choice but to kill Tippit. LHO was the prime suspect and he couldn´t waste any time on Tippit. The hitman missed his chance to kill Oswald and the contract was forwarded to Ruby.

My question to you is do you think Tippit had a role in the assassination or was he at the wrong place at the wrong time?

If my explaination sounds like a child story then it is because I cannot express myself very good in english. I hope you understand

Mark

Mark, ja tycker din engelska ar ok, bettre en min svenska. Inget problem att forsta.

Guest Stephen Turner
Hello my fellow researches

I am no educated researcher and not directly well-trained in the English language. If you find lots of spelling errors, then you know the reason. Many of your perhaps not all of you knows that I have a big confidence for James Files.

J.D Tippit got killed as a result of a mistake by a hitman who supposedly should eliminate LHO.

Explanation:

Everything began a week before the murder. Files was instructed by Charles Nicoletti to transport weapons and ammunition to Dallas. But also to check all roads, escape roads and dead ends.

With the aid of LHO they could together look at the environment and establish escape roads and dead ends. LHO knew also places who was appropriate to testfire weapons (In warren commission it stands that people saw LHO along with a man who testfired weapons). The longer the week went the more nervous Files became. Because LHO knew that Files was in Dallas and he could tie him to the murder. When Nicoletti arrived to Dallas, Files told him about his concerns. What happened after that is unfounded speculations but Nicoletti probably contacted his boss. The only manager for Nicoletti was Sam Giancana. Nicoletti probably told him that Files was concerned that LHO could link him to the murder of JFK. Giancana probably contacted David Atlee Philips or someone in the CIA organization to elimintate LHO.

At the boarding house:

The CIA had a contract on LHO´s head because he knew to much. I always believe that LHO felt he had a major role to disrupt the assassination.

At the TSBD LHO got a call from Philips to meet him at the cinema (Texas theatre). What was already settled by the CIA was that the hitman was ordered to eliminate Oswald on the way to the cinema were he suppostedly would meet Philips. LHO knew that he was the patsy and believed that Philips could help him be cleared from any suspicions.

I also believe that Tippit worked for the CIA and was paid by the CIA. I also believe that he had a big role in disrupting the assassination.

I believe LHO would leave the country with the help of Tippit. Tippit would drive LHO to Redbird airport and later fly from the country (people stated that they saw an unidentify airplane with the engine on).

Tippit had an additional shirt/sweater in the car that probably would be used if something happened.

When Tippit assuming would drive LHO to the airport he met the hitman. They probably knew the each other from earlier assignments but they both felt bad vibrations from each other. The hitman had no choice but to kill Tippit. LHO was the prime suspect and he couldn´t waste any time on Tippit. The hitman missed his chance to kill Oswald and the contract was forwarded to Ruby.

My question to you is do you think Tippit had a role in the assassination or was he at the wrong place at the wrong time?

If my explaination sounds like a child story then it is because I cannot express myself very good in english. I hope you understand

Mark

Mark, my dear fellow as I have told you before your English is fine, as for your theory, when you get some hard evidence to back up what you believe be sure to post it,we may then have the basis for an informed debate. BTW, what time of day were Files, and Oswald together during the week leading up to the assassination? Regards, Steve.

Having studied the Chicago Outfit for much of my life, I have a real hard time with the idea the Chuck Nicoletti was involved. It appears Mooney (Sam) Giancana did have some knowledge of what was coming, beyond that I have yet to see any serious research results suggesting involvement by local Chicago hoods. I know that Chuck Giancana's book claims Nicoletti was one of the shooters, but I find Chuck's credibility right up there with Gerald Posner.

While much research does suggest that John Rosselli did report to Chicago, he spent most of his time on the west coast.

Having studied the Chicago Outfit for much of my life, I have a real hard time with the idea the Chuck Nicoletti was involved. It appears Mooney (Sam) Giancana did have some knowledge of what was coming, beyond that I have yet to see any serious research results suggesting involvement by local Chicago hoods. I know that Chuck Giancana's book claims Nicoletti was one of the shooters, but I find Chuck's credibility right up there with Gerald Posner.

While much research does suggest that John Rosselli did report to Chicago, he spent most of his time on the west coast.

Mr. Field

Don´t you think it is a coincidence that both Rosselli, Nicoletti and Giancana dies before they make their statements.

Mark