The Education Forum

J. Timothy Gratz

It has been brought to my attention that Tim Gratz has been busy emailing members making various allegations against me. Only one member appears to be trying to do Tim Gratz’s dirty work (that is understandable as they both have a lot in common).

As Robert has suggested, I do have details of Tim’s problems with telling the truth. I wonder if he will sue me if I post details on the Forum?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been brought to my attention that Tim Gratz has been busy emailing members making various allegations against me. Only one member appears to be trying to do Tim Gratz’s dirty work (that is understandable as they both have a lot in common).

As Robert has suggested, I do have details of Tim’s problems with telling the truth. I wonder if he will sue me if I post details on the Forum?

John, I'm pretty sure that Tim will let the whole thing slide. If you were to acknowledge that to your knowledge Tim honestly believed what he posted on this forum, but was just horribly wrong a large percentage of the time, I can almost guarantee it. I've exchanged a few e-mails with him and his main problem seems to be with your calling him a xxxx. Apparently, he has a real probem with this word. Perhaps this is due to his past, I don't know... I do know that in your zeal to get him to acknowledge American wrongdoing in Guatemala, you misrepresented something he said. I know you well enough and trust your sense of fair play enough to assume this was done by mistake. I don't believe a retraction of your post is necessary, since we all are entitled to make mistakes on occasion. But if you have any concerns about Tim G's threats and would like them to cease, you might want to correct the post where you cut and pasted one of his posts and used his words out of context to imply he said something he didn't. Such an admission might smooth Tim's ruffled feathers. And the other Tim's as well.

Just trying to keep the peace.