The Education Forum

Has the allegation of Dr. John Ebersole ever been addressed on the forum?

In David Lifton`s book "Best Evidence" on page 630 Dr. John Ebersole states "Later we found a wound of exit in the neck that had been NEATLY SUTERED by a surgeon in Dallas.That caused some confusion early on because we thought that it was from a tracheotomy.But it was an exit wound"

To me...the simple fact that a wound was sewn up was evidence that someone had intercepted the body in between Dallas & Bethesda.

All comments & opinions are appreciated

Edited by Michael Crane

Ebersole didn't just tell Lifton, he testified to the HSCA that the tracheotomy had been neatly sutured. I agree that this would be clear evidence that the body had been intercepted. The problem is that there is absolutely no corroboration that I'm aware of that the trach was sutured. The autopsy photos show an open wound. Humes, Boswell, and Finck mentioned no suturing. It can be argued, of course, that neither the autopsy photos nor the word of the pathologists can be trusted. But no other witnesses mention suturing. O'Connor, who was there for the shipping casket opening, says in the Law interview that the tracheotomy was "a big gash," "all macerated and torn apart." He also says the pathologists were going to check out the wound, but Admiral Galloway told them to "leave it alone," that "it's just a tracheotomy."

I think the question of the suturing is thus unanswerable. That said, there is independent evidence that the body was intercepted.

Edited by Ron Ecker

Thankyou Ron,I appreciate your input.As you can see,I have not been a member here for very long,and there is not very much information that I myself can contribute to this forum that has not already been addressed or discussed.I asked this question because,I have not seen it discussed on here before.I just thought that since FBI agents Sibert & O`Neil had mentioned that there "appeared to be surgery of the head area" that I would bring it up.

Once again I appreciate your input.

Edited by Michael Crane

• 3 weeks later...
Thankyou Ron,I appreciate your input.As you can see,I have not been a member here for very long,and there is not very much information that I myself can contribute to this forum that has not already been addressed or discussed.I asked this question because,I have not seen it discussed on here before.I just thought that since FBI agents Sibert & O`Neil had mentioned that there "appeared to be surgery of the head area" that I would bring it up.

Once again I appreciate your input.

It would be a plausible tracheotomy (and only a tracheotomy)

if it were not obvious that the President had been hit by a forward shot and

clutched at his throat throughout the whole ambush .........