The Education Forum

Orders to Kill photo

Can anybody who has a copy of William Peppers 'Orders to Kill' scan in a photo for me?

The photo is the last one in the photo section, which contains two men jumping off a wall in the background and a few Memphis PD officers in the foreground.

The caption beneath details the identification of these men by Warren (pseudonym) as CIA or NSA agents.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

John

John,

Could these guys be Mario Tauler Sague and Robert Emmett Johnson?

James

My thoughts exactly James. Its a damn hard comparison to make, given the angle of their heads.

Jack, Cheers for the photo. Myself and James were discussing via email this photo. I believe Mr.Hemming either told me or wrote in a thread (I can't recall) that one of these men was one of the two men mentioned above. As we have read in other posts Hemming believes Raoul is Robert Emmet Johnson.

The man bending over seems to have the same build as Mario Tauler Sague (if he is the mexico city mystery man). The only photo I have of Robert Emmet Johnson was taken when he was quite young it seems. I recall seeing a photo, in which he was much older, I think you posted it before James.

It doesn't seem as though they were Memphis PD officers as the fat man in the bottom right hand corner appears to be pointing at them, seemingly not knowing who they are. (However, this is merely an assumption)

John

John

Edited by John Geraghty

Shanet,

This photo was taken shortly after the MLK assassination. The significance of them is that a source for Dr.William Peper (author of 'Orders to kill' and 'An Act of State', and James Earl Rays and the King families lawyer) says that one of these men worked for the CIA/NSA. The photo was taken minutes after the King assassination.

Hemming told me that Robert Emmet Johnson was involved in the MLK assassination, as was Saul Sague (aka Mario Tauler Sague), and we are looking into the possibility that the men in the photograph are the men mentioned above. Saul Sague of course being the Mexico city Oswald.

Hope that clears it up a bit.

John