The Education Forum

Was Johnny Roselli in Dallas on 11/22/1963?

Guest Stephen Turner
1. I believe Johnny Roselli was in Dealey plaza 11/22/1963

Mark, I suggest the answer to this is contained in Jason's "Do you believe Files" thread, and that the answer is an overwhelming NO!!. I dont want to be mean about this, but its just time waseting to be asking essentialy the same question over, and over again. 2, If Roselli was there, it was to ogle the Dallas Cowgirls.

Guest Stephen Turner

Poll:

3. I am not sure, but I would like to know more about the possibility

Doesnt this sound a bit like, WANT TO BECOME AN AMWAY DISTIBUTOR? ASK ME HOW.....

Poll:

3. I am not sure, but I would like to know more about the possibility

Doesnt this sound a bit like, WANT TO BECOME AN AMWAY DISTIBUTOR? ASK ME HOW.....

Hmmmm...that one struck me in exactly the same way, Stephen.

Mark, are you in direct sales, perchance? [i've got a TON of "traveling salesman" jokes...most too bawdy for THIS forum.]

3. "I don't know, I can't say, I don't like it but I guess things happen that way." (Johnny Cash)

Johnny Rosselli reportedly confessed to involvement in the planning of the assassination. Mahoney's "Sons and Brothers" cites an interview with William Hundley, a former head of the Justice Departments's Organized Crime Division. Hundley had been a partner of lawyer Tom Wadden, who was Rosselli's (and Fred Black's) lawyer. Wadden reportedly told him that Rosselli had confessed his role to him shortly before his death.

John Rosselli was a brilliant man who used his guile to move seemlessly between the (admittedly often intertwined) worlds of crime and those of rogue intelligence and military operatives. He was very adept at NOT being found in dangerous places and situations. If "Colonel" Rosselli was actively involved in the run-up to the assassination, I believe that the LAST place he would likely have been on 11/22/63 was Dallas.