The Education Forum

Biography: Chris Scally

Born in Dublin, Ireland in 1950. I worked for 30 years in technology within the banking industry, both in Britain and Ireland. During my banking career, I lectured widely on the subject of computer virus risks, which was my area of speciality and responsibility for a number of years.

Since taking early retirement in 2003, I have devoted considerable time to a detailed study of the acoustics evidence in the Kenndy assassination. My article on the dictabelts' chain of possession (http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/scally.htm) has been well received by the research community, and an article on the "open microphone" mystery was published in the UK research group's publication, The Dealey Plaza Echo, in March 2004.

Born in Dublin, Ireland in 1950.

Mr. Scally: Welcome to the forum. The only difference between you and me is that I started out with a big advantage over you, and you have now overtaken me. I was born in Tipperary, Ireland, also in 1950 (it was a vintage year), but I still have to work my ass off because I can't afford to retire like you.

Edited by J. Raymond Carroll