The Education Forum

bh4schools NEW MATERIAL

Dan Lyndon

I have recently posted up some great new materials on blackhistory4schools.com and wanted to draw people's attentions to the contributions made by members of this forum and other 'players' in the history world:

Slave Trade resources including:

material from Nick Dennis about life in Africa before the Slave Trade,

ICT based lessons using Interactive diagrams and Powerpoint where students have to investigate life as a slave, and students have to produce a website showing their understanding of what life as a slave was like by Andy Walker

Dale Banham's scheme of work about Thomas Clarkson who was hugely influential in the campaign to abolish slavery, as well as his students' website and resource material

and there are some IWB resources that I have produced.

Enjoy.

I have recently posted up some great new materials on blackhistory4schools.com and wanted to draw people's attentions to the contributions made by members of this forum and other 'players' in the history world:

Slave Trade resources including:

material from Nick Dennis about life in Africa before the Slave Trade,

ICT based lessons using Interactive diagrams and Powerpoint where students have to investigate life as a slave, and students have to produce a website showing their understanding of what life as a slave was like by Andy Walker

Dale Banham's scheme of work about Thomas Clarkson who was hugely influential in the campaign to abolish slavery, as well as his students' website and resource material

and there are some IWB resources that I have produced.

Enjoy.

Thank you Dan

http://www.blackhistory4schools.com is already an excellent site.

My year 8 students have been using your site extensively this week and love it.

Some of the entries on your blog are a bit depressing however :blink: