The Education Forum

Banned topic for discussion

I do not understand why the subject "Gary Mack"

has become a topic banned for discussion here.

"Mack" is a leading personage in JFK research

circles and should not be off-limit.

Jack

I DO NOT KNOW WHY THIS MESSAGE POSTED

ITSELF FIVE TIMES. I DID NOT DO IT. IT STALLED

WHILE TRYING TO LOAD, AND KEPT POSTING

AUTOMATICALLY.

Edited by Jack White

AUTOMATICALLY.

Clearly a conspiracy is afoot :)

Guest Stephen Turner

Surely the subject of the original thread was the temporary withdrawal of Mr Mack's membership privilages, not the Gentleman himself. As said privilages have been restored what is there to discuss? Although quite how you can withdraw the posting rights of someone who never posts is beyond yours truely.

Surely the subject of the original thread was the temporary withdrawal of Mr Mack's membership privilages, not the Gentleman himself. As said privilages have been restored what is there to discuss? Although quite how you can withdraw the posting rights of someone who never posts is beyond yours truely.

Another quetion is why Jack appears to be so obsessed with this subject, this is what, the 3rd thread he has started regarding the suspension and reinstatement of Gary Mack'?

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." Sir Winston Churchill

[quote name='Andy Walker' date='Jul 13 2006, 04:20 PM' post='68354']

AUTOMATICALLY.

Clearly a conspiracy is afoot :)

Andy: What brings you over to the jfk forum? And since you co/mod with John you should be

dropping in once in awhile. Just thought I'd say hi. I like you sense of humor!

Dawn

Jack:

Do we realy even want to waste our time talking about Gary the Mackster? :)

Another quetion is why Jack appears to be so obsessed with this subject, this is what, the 3rd thread he has started regarding the suspension and reinstatement of Gary Mack'?

It's because when someone has finally found fault with all the trees and bushes in the countless assassination images, some of them being said to be people standing up in the limo as it enters the underpass, they have nothing left to do but go outside of the box to find stupid things to post about. Jack thinks that all forums should cater to him as the 'looney forum' has done for so long, so when they don't - he becomes deeply puzzled, but then again Jack becomes deeply puzzled why a blurry image of a bush doesn't show the detail that a sharper image of the same offers.

Bill Miller