The Education Forum

COMPUTER STALLS...anybody else?

fonts and layout are doing funny things, maybe someone playing.

"budget recipes

disruption a la intelops (mild)

get some lumpen coders

launder order and delivery of infection to ads and sites through dummies

set to simmer indefinitely, add funds as required

covert surveillance (hot'n spicy)

as above, but add hidden code cooked up inhouse, a subtle intrsusion to set up infected computers for smash and grab surveillance and/or system control and or failure*

*other ingredients can be ongoing system control to nuke and mass hammer at site defences, thus taking them offline on a regular basis, draining their resources, and fouling reputations"

Caution::Handle Materials Carefully

in case of poisoning...????

I don't know. Vigilance, education, serious answers to questions. Do you really believe that a system that assassinates will not stoop to a bit of hacking?

There are still good, uncompromised, independents to be found for advise. Perhaps if someone such could join the forum to put us right and dispel myths, remove alarm, get thiungs into proper perspective and restore confidence.

I experienced the exact same phenomenon in two of the forums. Endless hangng with "11 of 12 items completed" or some such nonsense.

Clearing the browser cache, erasing the browser "history," then quitting and restarting the browser seemed to exorcise whatever crap was being caused by the delightful "clicksor.com" Trying to go to "clicksor.com" alone results in more near-eternal hanging. So does even Google's cache of it.

What is this parasite? Is this why the "education forum" suddenly has "Sexy Single Women Are Waiting. Come and get 'em while they're hot" banner ads showing up?

Ashton Gray

Starting this afternoon, my computer stalls everytime

I click a new forum page. It seems to be caused by

something called CLICKSOR.COM (see attachment).

Is anyone else having this problem?

Jack

Yes, the same thing happened to me. It seems to be alright at the moment. I am sure Andy will be able to tell us what the problem is.

Jack

Yes, the same thing happened to me. It seems to be alright at the moment. I am sure Andy will be able to tell us what the problem is.

The innocuous adverts you all refer to have never once caused a problem on any of my other websites or forums.

I have however removed them from this one so that there should be no delay whatsoever for the world to read your important pearls of wisdom.

"Sexy Single Women Are Waiting. Come and get 'em while they're hot" banner ads showing up?

Might help loosen some of you guys up B)

"Sexy Single Women Are Waiting. Come and get 'em while they're hot" banner ads showing up?

Might help loosen some of you guys up :unsure:

Is that why BS is here?

He would indeed appear to be in greatest need.

Jack

The innocuous adverts you all refer to have never once caused a problem on any of my other websites or forums.

I have however removed them from this one so that there should be no delay whatsoever for the world to read your important pearls of wisdom.

Might help loosen some of you guys up :unsure:

Did I just read an Englishman advising a group including Americans on the benefits of getting with the ladies?

Have I stepped through a dimensional rift?

Did I just read an Englishman advising a group including Americans on the benefits of getting with the ladies?

How dare you? I am a Manxman.