The Education Forum

Biography: Donald Diabo

Donald Diabo

I live in Kahnawake, Quebec, Canada. I am 42 years of age and am occupied as an security guard.

Being born in the year of our lord 1964, I was not priviledged to experience "the" man and his presidentcy nor the finallity of it and thus it's historic importance. However being just young enough and developed to comprehend the murders of MLK and RFK, and having a minute inkling of the assassination of JFK, I have always been interested in the case and a heartfelt loss has always been at the forefront of my thoughts whenever there was any type of information made available through any of the modern media. As I grew older and more able to study and read about the events, it just fed the fire. So to speak. I am by no means a professional researcher. But i would classify myself as a backyard one. Such is life. We (I) cannot be all things in this life. Understand this, upon recently finding your website, it has become such a godsend that I find myself reading it several times a day. (time permitting)[bills must be paid] It has become the first bookmark I read!

I find your site to be the most informative/educational and entertaining, and truthful that I have ever had the pleasure to read, concerning the murder of the most admirable president of the U.S.

I registered, not to make light of anyone nor any opinion, but due to my having numerous unanswered questions. Perhaps they are not relevant, but who can really say. LET NO STONE BE UNTURNED.

• 4 weeks later...
I live in Kahnawake, Quebec, Canada. I am 42 years of age and am occupied as an security guard.

Being born in the year of our lord 1964, I was not priviledged to experience "the" man and his presidentcy nor the finallity of it and thus it's historic importance. However being just young enough and developed to comprehend the murders of MLK and RFK, and having a minute inkling of the assassination of JFK, I have always been interested in the case and a heartfelt loss has always been at the forefront of my thoughts whenever there was any type of information made available through any of the modern media. As I grew older and more able to study and read about the events, it just fed the fire. So to speak. I am by no means a professional researcher. But i would classify myself as a backyard one. Such is life. We (I) cannot be all things in this life. Understand this, upon recently finding your website, it has become such a godsend that I find myself reading it several times a day. (time permitting)[bills must be paid] It has become the first bookmark I read!

I find your site to be the most informative/educational and entertaining, and truthful that I have ever had the pleasure to read, concerning the murder of the most admirable president of the U.S.

I registered, not to make light of anyone nor any opinion, but due to my having numerous unanswered questions. Perhaps they are not relevant, but who can really say. LET NO STONE BE UNTURNED.

Welcome Donald. I am a former Canadian as well. In this case we are all "backyard" researchers. It could be a fulltime job just to keep up.

Dawn Meredith