The Education Forum

Why did the conspirators offer the Z-film?

Brian, the answer to your question is that there is evidence of the shot exiting the back of JFK's head. Look at the clip as Jackie's hand slips away from JFK - can you not see the outline of the back of JFK's head showing that the bones are sprung opened?

Yes, I agree with you on that. The back of the head does seem to have a large defect.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's to be confused in the debate, Miller and Co. believe nothing is amiss or altered when it comes to JFK DP and other assassination related film/photos

David, you forgot to mention that you also have said to this forum that you have seen nothing that makes you believe the assassination films and photos are altered. Just a reminder that you are also part of the 'company'.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

Do you know if there's any way to do a "survey" - for lack of a better word - in the space surrounding JFK's head in the frames immediately after the head shot?

I'm wondering if there are any noticeably moving artifacts that can be discerned spreading away from the head in any direction.

Mark, as you must know - a film capturing images at 18 fps cannot pick up artifacts in motion that may be moving upwards to 1500 feet per second. However, the Nix film was capturing images in between the Zfilm exposures because the two cameras were not running in sinc with one another. The Nix camera caught the debris in flight closer to the point of impact because of this. Below are some images that may interest you ...

Bill Miller

I think you did a good job with the pix you posted, it's interesting to see the direction the material takes.

What impresses me about the Nix clip is that the back sray is immediately wider than the debris being pushed out the back of the head. This is exactly what the high speed images Sherry shows in her presentations tell us. While the faster moving debris will eventually widen out - it is the spatter that is widest upon immediate impact that tells the direction of the hit.

Bill Miller