The Education Forum

Comparing Bronson slide to Bronson movie

post the picture, Dim-Bulb! I'll take a look when I get back to town...

some of us do remotes on the weekend, you know.....

Bump for davie....are you a man of your word? Ever going to deal with this or are you gutless?

Ah... what word might that be? Don't see where there's any Lone Neuter's I'm looking to impress with my truth? Certainly not slumming for new clients. Who do I have to impress with ANY word, hell this is the internet... If you can't convince me, the guy that can't prove the Z-film is altered, you got dog-pokey, champ.... nothing but white noise so deal with it....

Now, where's a functioning NASA link! NASA's inventory control number would be nice, special, SPECIAL NASA Apollo photo... if you cropped the image an overlay of the crop OVER the original -- we'll go from there, You don't have the time, be a man; have Miller do it!

Try post 56 in this thread davie, it appears that among your other faults, reading is one as well...

Can't wait to see exactly HOW you deal with Armstrongs shadow, seeing as how White and Costella say impossibe but simply taking a camera ouside in late afternoon proves them wrong!

Have fun there sport, lets see if you are honest.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump for davie....are you a man of your word? Ever going to deal with this or are you gutless?

Ah... what word might that be? Don't see where there's any Lone Neuter's I'm looking to impress with my truth? Certainly not slumming for new clients. Who do I have to impress with ANY word, hell this is the internet... If you can't convince me, the guy that can't prove the Z-film is altered, you got dog-pokey, champ.... nothing but white noise so deal with it....

Now, where's a functioning NASA link! NASA's inventory control number would be nice, special, SPECIAL NASA Apollo photo... if you cropped the image an overlay of the crop OVER the original -- we'll go from there, You don't have the time, be a man; have Miller do it!

Try post 56 in this thread davie, it appears that among your other faults, reading is one as well...

Can't wait to see exactly HOW you deal with Armstrongs shadow, seeing as how White and Costella say impossibe but simply taking a camera ouside in late afternoon proves them wrong!

Another bump for Healy....still waiting davie...

Another bump for Healy....still waiting davie...

Bumping again...ever gonna respond like you said you would Healy? Man of your word or not?