The Education Forum

DalTex

John Dolva

DalTex window

I havent studied that area before. I think there is reason to consider the first shot from there. So any reasons for NOT thinking that is so:: most welcome.

Are there other photos of that window before or after the shots? That may help...

I don't know. A better copy would help.

Without it this is best I have access to.

the yellow line here is the angle of the sun from this direction as it throws shadows on the building. The tip of the gun (likely silenced (firecracker not so loud bouncing between tsbd and daltex)) camouflaged with wrapping? Gun supported by bipod on sill. Distance gun protruding can be derived using location of tip shadow.Seems like a long barrel. The scope is illuminating left (his left) forehead area. (see film of rifle in corridor as the scope just lines up in one frame, very bright)

Southpaw shooter. Large caucasian man. Dark hair. Professional gear> professional shooter.

One shot deliberately planted in back. Then other shooters take over. As each shooter fires, leaves immediately. The last shot is when the first and second shooter is already leaving. What is escape route from DalTex? Was it ever searched for rifle? Could the bullet have grazed the lamppost extension? Sound? If the post is still there, is it the same as then?> ladder, look

John,

Harold Weisberg and other researchers inteviewed people in the offices

of the Dal-Tex building back in the 60s. Not everyone went outside to

see JFK. There were no gunmen or strangers in those offices at the

time of the assassination.

Gary Mack

If this is so then it's a good measure what image resolution one can (or at least I can) make any determination about what grayscale images show or don't show.

Still, I'm curious about what it is that causes the shadow on the sill. Something does, and to me it looks like something thin with a larger end to it. The shape of the sill and the location of the shadow and taking into account of sun direction in three dimensions should make it possible to visualise what shape etc object caused the shadow. That it coincides with a set of blotches in the window that can be interpreted as being a man with a scoped rifle who just happens to be in a relevant shooting position is just one of those strange borderline happenings.

It's just occured to me I've been looking at the wrong 'shooter'. (it happens when one has to muddle through these things without input, thank you o fellow researchers) the shadows:: the curved shadow of the top window 'ribs' defines a face. This face looks like it could be on a better copy of the photo be quite clearly visible.

Obviously this has been all solved previously, nevertheless it's of interest to me as I can find no references to it.

if that then is the face, the area of interest is coloured blue with possible scope front lens and rifle muzzle in green.

to the rifle men. is there a sniper rifle to be seen within these blotches? WerBell? Silencer? Bipod?

Edited by John Dolva

"private ryan" sniper: left hand shooter (a ryan image mirrored), follow yellow lines to hands, camouflage muzzle increases size accounts for larger dark shadow

tennessee sniper: bipod, camouflage

Edited by John Dolva

Locating the tip of the rifle, and the face by looking at the shadows cast onto sill by the muzzle, and onto face by the top windows 'ribs' should be possible by someone good at thinking 3d. and from that getting a distance and seeing if that corresponds with what one would expect for a shooter.

Hi,

I came across some captures I made earlier from Dealy plaza, because of things I find suspicious. And I think, they fit the topic nice. Here they are:

This is what I see. The print is not very clear, but I think to see a bi-pod under the rifle-barrel the tall police-man is carrying. Hard to make out. I think it is a rifle because of the length of the barrel. ( I first thought it was a bajonet, or silencer extending the barrel )

At the right I see a police-car in front of TSBD, at the driver side I see a rifle leaning against the open door. It almost reaches the roof of the car. And has, what I think, a thickening on the barrel.

This is in front of the TSBD, not Dal-Tex, sorry for that. But they are located close together.

On the suspicious side. Are they shotguns? Are they standard police-equipment? My guess on both is: NO.

My knowledge on fire-arms is very small. So I cannot provide info on their origin or make.

I consider a bi-pod in the Dal-tex usefull, because it provides freedom to move, and stabillity, yet does not mean changing the room much. Less clean up-work. Just pick up the casings, and get the ______ out. Nobody knew you were there........ :ph34r:

Maarten

• 6 months later...

This topic got accidentally bumped by me mistakenly posting a post belonging to the "CIA stooge.." here.

To make more sense of the post there are images needed.

The post:

Jack "A rifle bullet striking an aluminum pole would penetrate, not "might make a dent"."

(unless it is a glancing strike)

"to fire in that direction negates the entire "sniper nest" theory, since the gunman would have to face a different direction."

Yup, that's it.

Most amusing coincidence.

A look at a DalTex window in Altgens and an (incomplete) analysis of trajectory made me suggest this very thing last year.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...&qpid=73667

John : "the yellow line here is the angle of the sun from this direction as it throws shadows on the building. The tip of the gun (likely silenced (firecracker not so loud bouncing between tsbd and daltex)) camouflaged with wrapping? Gun supported by bipod on sill. Distance gun protruding can be derived using location of tip shadow.Seems like a long barrel. The scope is illuminating left (his left) forehead area. (see film of rifle in corridor as the scope just lines up in one frame, very bright)

Southpaw shooter. Large caucasian man. Dark hair. Professional gear> professional shooter.

One shot deliberately planted in back. Then other shooters take over. As each shooter fires, leaves immediately. The last shot is when the first and second shooter is already leaving. What is escape route from DalTex? Was it ever searched for rifle?

Could the bullet have grazed the lamppost extension? Sound?

If the post is still there, is it the same as then?> ladder, look" "

(image)

Edited by John Dolva

This topic got accidentally bumped by me mistakenly posting a post belonging to the "CIA stooge.." here.

The post:

Jack "A rifle bullet striking an aluminum pole would penetrate, not "might make a dent"."

"to fire in that direction negates the entire "sniper nest" theory, since the gunman would have to face a different direction."

Yup, that's it.

A look at a DalTex window in Altgens and an (incomplete) analysis of trajectory made me suggest this very thing last year.

John : "the yellow line here is the angle of the sun from this direction as it throws shadows on the building. The tip of the gun (likely silenced (firecracker not so loud bouncing between tsbd and daltex)) camouflaged with wrapping? Gun supported by bipod on sill. Distance gun protruding can be derived using location of tip shadow.Seems like a long barrel. The scope is illuminating left (his left) forehead area. (see film of rifle in corridor as the scope just lines up in one frame, very bright)

One shot deliberately planted in back. Then other shooters take over. As each shooter fires, leaves immediately. The last shot is when the first and second shooter is already leaving. What is escape route from DalTex? Was it ever searched for rifle?

(image)

Double post

Next one if you will.

chris

Edited by Chris Davidson

The post:

Yup, that's it.

(image)

John,

The left window in question. Is it open or closed?

The windows to the right both have a white frame(arrows) from which one would push up/down the window.

Where is that white frame in the left window? Whether it's open or closed. Shouldn't we see it?

chris

Edited by Chris Davidson

Chris,Robin will shortly post a much better copy than the one I used and it has a degree of detail I've never seen before that makes me doubt a lot of 'findings' including this one.

(There seems there are so many questions that could be answered if we only had access to the best material. Wait to see the Altgens from Robin.)

It'll take some study to answer so I'll wait till then. For now I'll say it looks fully open to me.

(Either way I found it amusing that Max Hollander seems to be wanting to look at the lamp extension after me having suggested last year it should be done.)

There'll be a lot more to see for all in the Altgens from Robin.

Edited by John Dolva