The Education Forum

The dislodging of the "bone plate"

Bill Miller

I wanted to share these images with members of this forum who may not have a clear picture as to how the overturned bone plate ended up hanging down in front of President Kennedy's face. I am under the impression that some researchers may wrongly feel that the Zapruder film shows a large wound to the President's face. I hope that the images below offer a better look at where this wound occurred so to understand why it looks the way it does on the Zapruder film.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

I wanted to share these images with members of this forum who may not have a clear picture as to how the overturned bone plate ended up hanging down in front of President Kennedy's face. I am under the impression that some researchers may wrongly feel that the Zapruder film shows a large wound to the President's face. I hope that the images below offer a better look at where this wound occurred so to understand why it looks the way it does on the Zapruder film.

Bill Miller

If you look closely at the first image, you can see that there seems to be literally nothing, to the right, above the ear. It looks like a straight line, with Jackie Kennedy's shoulder visible, to the right of the hair above the ear, where you would expect to see the forehead. How could all that scull and brain be overturned or missing like that?

If you look closely at the first image, you can see that there seems to be literally nothing, to the right, above the ear. It looks like a straight line, with Jackie Kennedy's shoulder visible, to the right of the hair above the ear, where you would expect to see the forehead. How could all that scull and brain be overturned or missing like that?

If you follow the plane of Jackie's right arm you should see that the pink area you think is her shoulder is far too high to be that. The pink area is the view of the inside of JFK's head.

Bill Miller