The Education Forum

The provocateur squad is desperate...

Jack White

From what I’ve seen in my limited time on this forum board, Jack finds something in the evidence that he feels has been altered, or just is isn’t right. Jack posts that information to get opinions from the rest of us. Others on the board jump all over Jack personally instead of disputing his opinion on this particular topic. Jack may attack back, but since it’s after he’s been attacked, I would rather call it self defense.

What I fail to understand is why some on this board seem to take it so personally when Jack thinks he found something funny or fishy in a photo. He may not be right all the time, but at least he’s out there looking and not just sitting around waiting to jump on someone if his/her opinion differs from their own.

Stay the course, Jack.

JWK

Thanks! You got it right. I have never seen any original

research from any of them...but they are eager to critique

the work of others.

Jack

Guest John Gillespie
From what I’ve seen in my limited time on this forum board, Jack finds something in the evidence that he feels has been altered, or just is isn’t right. Jack posts that information to get opinions from the rest of us. Others on the board jump all over Jack personally instead of disputing his opinion on this particular topic. Jack may attack back, but since it’s after he’s been attacked, I would rather call it self defense.

What I fail to understand is why some on this board seem to take it so personally when Jack thinks he found something funny or fishy in a photo. He may not be right all the time, but at least he’s out there looking and not just sitting around waiting to jump on someone if his/her opinion differs from their own.

Stay the course, Jack.

JWK

JWK,

You may not feel a need for my support on this, but here, here and right on!

JAG

Guest John Gillespie

Keep at it Jack--you're bound to get one right eventually.

And you would know...HOW?!

Edited by John Gillespie

Thanks! You got it right. I have never seen any original

research from any of them...but they are eager to critique

the work of others.

Jack

You should have come to the past few Lancer conferences, Jack if you wanted to see new and original research.

..... and then there are the words of a well known researcher who has done plenty of original research and never bothers with forums -

Robert Groden: "In the matter of the Zapruder films authenticity and many of the other issues such as foreshortening, and other technical issues, you have been 100% right and Jack has been 100% wrong."