The Education Forum

DUPLICATE POSTINGS!

Jack White

Also, can anything be done about posters who keep saying the same things over and over?

(Just kidding.)

I just posted a message ONE TIME.

When I went to the board later to look at it, the message

was in duplicate and the image in triplicate. The individuals

making postings should not be expected to clean up the mess.

Annoying!!!!

Jack

Yes it is annoying. Members do not clean up the mess administrators do.

I have found when posting a new message, final version, I get a blank page. Not knowing if the post has been generated to the system, I moved the blank page to my tool bar. Later, if I bring the blank page back to the screen and then check the forum, there is a double post. Must be a glitch in the program software. Most forums are set up to show the post in final form in a few seconds, even though they have a window that says, click here to see your post. Oh, well.

Bests,

John

I have found when posting a new message, final version, I get a blank page. Not knowing if the post has been generated to the system, I moved the blank page to my tool bar. Later, if I bring the blank page back to the screen and then check the forum, there is a double post. Must be a glitch in the program software. Most forums are set up to show the post in final form in a few seconds, even though they have a window that says, click here to see your post. Oh, well.

Bests,

John

Where is your avatar??